• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Well obviously it's not up to us, I don't think anyone here thinks we have a say in Game Freak's reveals. We're just giving our opinions on how we'd like the news to go in the future the same way the people who want loads of new Pokemon each month are.

They're revealing news this much because Pokémon 's popularity is at an all time high right now. The preorder lines in Japan are insane to say the least.

I'm loving the way they're handling the pre-release atm. Reveals every two weeks keep things exciting and fresh, and due to that, Sun and Moon have sort of kept in the spotlight .

For August 1st however, I do kinda wish they show us something other than new pokemon. I really want to know if gyms are going to be a thing or not. I know it's really likely they are, but I still find zero mention of them at all a little strange this late into pre-release.

I also just want them to outright state if this game will have 100 + pokemon or not e_e

I just hope that they give us something about the region itself. Heck, I'd like to see if there will be some sort of regional side quest like Contests, Pokéathlon, or PokéStar Studios that Alola has. That was seriously something that Kalos lacked, though I do think Game Freak was focusing more on the 3D aspect battle mechanics for Gen VI than they did with anything else that generation. I just hope Alola will be different in that regard and give us more content than they bothered to put in Kalos.

So, do you guys think that what we see on August 1st will mirror Corocoro? Or will there be new info in either?

Personally, I think that that they'll show off the Corocoro stuff and more.

Keep it coming, I say.

The thick of it has only just started -- throughout the next three months the advertising will ramp up and hopefully the variety of news will increase as well.

I'm not really picky, though.

So, do you guys think that what we see on August 1st will mirror Corocoro? Or will there be new info in either?

Personally, I think that that they'll show off the Corocoro stuff and more.

Given the last two issues they'll probably have some exclusives for the magazine (Komala and Rockruff in June, Mimikyu and Bewear in July).

Nope. If anything August 1st will be completely new and whatever trailer we get late August will include whatever exclusive Pokemon CoroCoro revealed.

I'm sensing a pattern forming.

are we sure we cathed everything from the new trailers? I had a feeling I saw something weird.

Maybe we get an evolution or two for a couple of pokemon that have already been revealed?

I keep watching the last video and I think you should too, I think there is something in the background, its to fast to frame that.

I keep watching the last video and I think you should too, I think there is something in the background, its to fast to frame that.

What part of the video though? The most recent videos we got on the 19th are pretty straight forward and only show the new Pokemon in battle scenes. If you mean the Japanese trailer we got from the 13th with the live action stuff then sure there could be something, but it's hard to say unless you give a specific part.

I remember somebody saying that a sticker on the back of one of the kids 3DS looked like a new Pokemon or something.

I'm not sure what to make of it...

I remember somebody saying that a sticker on the back of one of the kids 3DS looked like a new Pokemon or something.

I'm not sure what to make of it...

That turned out to be just an upside down Mega Tyranitar lol I imagine maybe @Matleo is talking about that shiny green thing in that video that disappears? If so then yes people have noticed it hahaha I'm part of those that think it's a Zygarde cell lol

youtube.com/watch?v=yhbQNJqDAQ4

Look more in the crowds and background of all videos, there are more hints of the reveled and unrevealed pokemon then you think.

Back
Top Bottom