• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

@Matleo I'm not sure I'm seeing what you are seeing......I've watched the trailer a number of times and I don't see anything that is overtly showing anything that could be a new Pokemon. You're making it sound like you have a specific frame or scene where you are seeing something, but I can't tell what. Could you tell me at what time during the video you are seeing this? Otherwise I'm just watching the trailer with no real direction. I don't see anything during the live action parts either.

the choice of pokemon and evolution. Last when we did get Sylveon, remember what evolution was last in a trailer before Sylveon was reavealed? Espeon, now they Show Umbreon, could it be a hint for a poison version of evolution? or for the over oposite , that is dragon?

the choice of pokemon and evolution. Last when we did get Sylveon, remember what evolution was last in a trailer before Sylveon was reavealed? Espeon, now they Show Umbreon, could it be a hint for a poison version of evolution? or for the over oposite , that is dragon?
Or a fighting eeveelution? that would make sense?

Very sceptical we'll be getting another Eeveelution to be honest. Besides, I believe another trailer has confirmed that there won't be another evolution for Eevee this generation. If you look at this screenshot from the Japanese live action trailer, you can see that there are eight grayed out pokéballs, one for each eeveelution we currently know about:

cdc39a27912d9422529f11b91c6c0b1a.png

and then the y will show us a new picture with this that a next pokeball comes out of nowhere or the 8 are on a new pokebal... Geez. Did someone tried to look what books in real world on the videos are hiden , that you can see on the videos? Neverending Story maybe?

Very sceptical we'll be getting another Eeveelution to be honest. Besides, I believe another trailer has confirmed that there won't be another evolution for Eevee this generation. If you look at this screenshot from the Japanese live action trailer, you can see that there are eight grayed out pokéballs, one for each eeveelution we currently know about:

cdc39a27912d9422529f11b91c6c0b1a.png

RIP, my hopes and dreams~ T^T

I think other than the Pokédex screen confirming it, Eevee wasn't going to get a new evolution unless we got a new gimmick that tied to evolutions somehow. Every Eeveelution is tied to a gimmick. Besides, I think Cross-gen evolutions are dead now. Sylveon was probably the last one we're going to get.

I don't think we'll get a new Eevee evolution this gen. Not only have we seen that Eevee's dex screen only has enough space for it's already known evolutions, but odd number generation never give us Eevee evos except for the first obviously. Gen 1: the originals, Gen 2: Umbreon/Espeon, Gen 3: nothing, Gen 4: Leafeon/Glaceon: Gen 5: nothing, Gen 6: Sylveon. So I think they have a pattern going and if they intend to continue the Eevee evolutions in generations to come they'll always happen in even numbered gens. That means it makes sense for there to not be one this gen.

I would really appreciate if we get information about game features/plot/gym leaders/mega evolutions of older pokemon, not only new mons. I think they have revealed enough. I don't want to see every pokemon and their evolutions before playing the game myself.

There is still corocoro which is likely to contain information that is not new pokemon. Maybe one or two new pokemon but give us mostly new info like features/plot/gym leaders/mega evolutions please.

This is my prediction

August 1st

-Six new Pokemon
-Customization confirmed but not fully explained
-Announcement of Digimon Adventure Forever

CoroCoro
-Four new Pokemon
-Islands' names confirmed but no landmarks or places named.

World Championships
-Final evolution of Salandit.

September 1st
-Seven new Pokemon
-Bicycle confirmed but not fully explained

Maybe it's a joke, maybe not :ROFLMAO:

I think they should show us together something like 30-40 if we get more then 100.
Hope more for pokemon with new abilities and moves.(especially if its going to block or give a uniqe immunity to a group of moves)
Or they want to save the best for the last breath.

I just want to know what the middle evolutions are for the starters. That's all I want and maybe a gym leader introduction at this point. Probably won't happen but I can dream, right? :p

Island Trials were mentioned long ago at E3 after the demonstration of Pokemon Sun and Moon. Someone asked a question of what it took to become a Champion or something and the woman answering mentioned something about Island Trials being a part of it.
Now my interest has peaked I wonder if this could replace gyms

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom