• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

It is the 1st of August where I am but guessing the news be up tomorrow. Pretty sure the Chinese leaks are fake. Wouldn't mind if the news tomorrow would be small along as it is news. Probably new pokemon as usual.

It may be August 1st where you are right now, but the news will come out during the times mentioned on Serebii. It will depend on what time zone you're in right now rather than just the date. Given the other monthly updates we've gotten for Sun/Moon, I doubt that this is going to be a small amount of news.

It's 6AM for me as well. It is fun to watch these announcements live. I enjoyed the initial announcement for Sun/Moon and the E3 Treehouse presentation partly because I saw them live, but 6AM is way too early for me. It will just be some good news to look forward to seeing when I wake up tomorrow. That's always nice too.

I'll be at work when the news comes up at 9:00am, so I'll have to watch the trailer during my lunch break.

This is around 5 o clock EST+2 right? I get these time zones all bungled, even though I know JST is like 7 hours ahead.

EST+2 would be 11am. But since you said JST is 7 hours ahead I think you mean GMT+2?

Regardless of time zones, the news will come in exactly 6 hours as of this post.

EST+2 would be 11am. But since you said JST is 7 hours ahead I think you mean GMT+2?

Regardless of time zones, the news will come in exactly 6 hours as of this post.
Yeah I meant GMT+2. So 4PM not 5PM, like I originally thought. Still in a comofrt zone, these afternoon updates always happen when I work the night shift so I have plenty of time to digest the news and discuss it.

I have no idea what time the news would come for me but I probably won't be able to stay up for it but I don't mind waiting a little longer.

If we are going to get more new Pokemon today (seems inevitable) gimme an Ice-type and the two fossils.

In general, I really wonder if they are eventually going to have a special 20th anniversary update for any characters, gameplay or features that may or may not return. 20th annivery hype has slowed down, but something like that could rekindle it.

Back
Top Bottom