• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

If its the bracelet blowout, I definitely think megas will accompany it. Or at least I damm hope so.

Omg so hyped now. Please don't disappoint... Please don't disappoint...

Is it one or two hours from now?

Also where exactly is the news going to be posted? Is it gonna be a YouTube thing again?
It's happening in under an hour

But will it be on youtube or... where exactly?

I don't think it was said actually, just that were would be news. I'm expecting the website to be updated again. I think last time when they did that it wasn't specifically said where the news would appear either.

So far there's been a video uploaded to YouTube and the website updates at the same time. So I'm expecting the same for this.

I decide to stay up for the news. Going to bed straight after the news appear. Who is hyped for the news? I know I am.

Only 8 minutes to go! :D Too bad that I start working at that time though.

OMFG I CAN SOAR ON A CHARIZARD

These Alola forms are interesting, I have to admit, those caught me off guard. I wanted evolutions of older Pokemon and these are almost doing the same thing, as far as making old Pokemon better or more relevant... Interesting. I just find it odd that Vulpix and Ninetales got changed to Ice-type in Hawaii? Pretty sure sun Ninetales makes loads more sense than ice Ninetales so I'm failing to see the logic there.

The Alola form Sandslash looks so cool. Shame that 4x weakness to Fire and Fighting is there...

I'm so confused... Trails? Captains? Totems? What happened to gyms leaders and Pokemon Leagues? Is this a completely new system for Pokemon games? Is everything as we knew is changed forever? I'm so stunned...

Last edited:
NEW FORMS?!? HOLY SHIT?! My favorite Pokemon is an Ice type now?

Yeah that was just.....interesting. That trailer wasn't my type of thing. Like changing of types, the dragon ball like moves, the lack of gym leaders. Probably not my thing but still looks enjoyable for a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom