• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

I work all day tomorrow and won't be home until late as well, so I'll miss it unless it's posted like SUPER early.

I work all day tomorrow and won't be home until late as well, so I'll miss it unless it's posted like SUPER early.
hey, it is still is a good thing to have the surprise waiting for you upon your arrival!

The Twitch streaming link is added to the OP, sadly I haven't been able to find any other streaming links :(

If anyone does find another place where the live footage can be seen, please share it!

Hopefully this can make up for the bullshit the anime's writers pulled on us. I hope we'll get to see an Island Trial and whatever surprise they have for us.
It's kind of an expected thing. If Ash win any league, then there is no motivation for him to go to another region to try to win the next one.

It's kind of an expected thing. If Ash win any league, then there is no motivation for him to go to another region to try to win the next one.
Then how come he was still motivated to continue his journey after he won the Orange Islands and the Battle Frontier?

Any Ash discussion belongs in the anime section.

Anyone have a link to the livestream, if its on youtube? Nevermind, saw that its on Nintendo Germany's twitch. 5 minutes till it starts!

Nothing's happening yet---just a Mii pacing around a room.

Finally, I was wishing I could punch that Mii.

Back
Top Bottom