• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

If they're asking, then I guess we can assume we're getting the Starter evos next month
I hope so, the wait is killing me.
I so want them to just reveal everything at once because the wait is killing me. But on the other hand, I want most stuff to be left a surprise for release. xD

I wouldn't put much stock in that tweet really. I mean it almost goes without saying that we'll be getting starter evolutions in the next two months before release. So it would make some sense if they start asking leading questions like that now.

While I'd like them to reveal the second starter stages, I'm not counting on it.

Ugh, I sure do hope we'll get something on the 1st. I've been having a really rough couple of weeks and a new reveal would likely cheer me up again, at least by a little.

I'd find it a bit strange if we don't receive anything on the 1st. But I'd also find it surprising. And what's better than that? :)

The news had to slow down at some point as we are getting closer to the games release. I think corocoro might have overhyped the whole secret evolution of Rockruff in my opinion. Maybe just a new method of evolving or something?

The news had to slow down at some point as we are getting closer to the games release. I think corocoro might have overhyped the whole secret evolution of Rockruff in my opinion. Maybe just a new method of evolving or something?

Actually, no it doesn't. News usually accelerates as we get closer to launch. In theory, we should get something this week since its been almost two weeks.

As for Rockruff, I do think it'll have something unique to its evolution. While I know it was proven fake, the rumour that said that Rockruff would evolve if left at a cliff on each island seems like a cool nudge to its flavour text.

After seeing that they included the part of Pyukumuku's flavor text about there being part-time "Pyukumuku throwing" jobs on the beach, I really would not be at all surprised to see Rockruff's evolution involve us leaving it on a cliff at night. Which would be pretty cool. I like it when the evolution methods aren't so straightforward.

Nintendo of Europe just tweeted that we're getting a Nintendo Direct this Thursday! Wouldn't be surprised to see a new trailer in that one :D

Sadly it's during my worktime (16:00 CEST) :(

While it's not guaranteed to show anything (Pokemon main games have often sat out Nintendo Directs in the past), we are expecting news the beginning of the month as has been the trend, and September currently has no announcement for the next newsdate, so it's a fair assumption that the new trailer could be shown in the Direct. It's something to look forward to anyway, even if it ends up being nothing for SM, things have been kinda quiet :D

Aw. They finally do a Direct at a time I would have been awake on my old schedule, but now I'm back to a normal day schedule and won't be able to watch most of it because I have class right at 9:30 am.

Come on Nintendo. Get with the program. Go back to evening Directs! =P

5 pm in my time? I should be home from school by then. Cool! Better reserve some time with my tablet for that, in case some new cool designs drop.

So maybe Nintendo France were teasing after all ;) It all comes together.
Magic 8 ball says, probably so. I said it myself, we have had no word of the monthly update yet, it was pbvious that if somethinf was going to be said so close to the beginning week of the month it had to be a Direct calibre video, as the announcement time on those are usually short. Wasn't expecting an entire 3DS direct though, and definitely not an international one, so if SM is featured(and that is a very small if, I am dead certain it will), then as a part of the direct something good is coming our way.

Back
Top Bottom