• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

I hope we get more info on version exclusive stuff soon too, it's a bit hard to pre-order a version if you have no idea what the difference is going to be (except for the legendaries of course). Loving your ideas, @Zeb ! It would be really interesting to have version exclusive evos, would love to see that.

Getting some more visuals of the region would be nice too, like maybe another town at least? I don't think we have seen any town outside our hometown and Hala's town (or are they the same?) yet, have we?

If we do get more Pokémon, please let it be Pikipek's and/or Bounsweet's evo, I'm dying to know those two. Wouldn't mind seeing another Tapu too, really wonder what the other guardians look like.

Say, did they mention when on the 6th the news would be revealed? I hope they did, or do so in the future, so that I'll know when to expect them in my time zone.

I kinda want the news on the 6th to focus more on differences in the games and between the versions. So things like version exclusives or the day/night stuff that seems likely to come back with Rattata and Yungoos.

Here's some ideas what I mean:
-Some Pokemon that appear only during the day can be Ledyba, Fomantis and Yungoos
-Some Pokemon that appear only at night can be Spinarak, Morelull and Alolan Rattata
-Bounsweet could evolve into a sour Grass/Poison in Moon but a spicy Grass/Fire in Sun
-Cutiefly could evolve into a mosquito in Sun and a moth in Moon
-Solrock could have an exclusive Z-Crystal in Sun while Lunatone has an exclusive Z-Crystal in Moon
-Sun stones can be more common in Sun while Moon stones are more common in Moon

Stuff like that.
These versions exclusives will force people to buy both versions to obtain 'em all! :p

Eh, I'll just rely on my brother, girlfriend, or online friend to get version exclusives (I'm the only one who plans on getting moon lol).

I stopped wasting money on getting both versions when Ruby and Sapphire came out. Last time I ever bought both. xD

I hope they keep version differences to a minimum. The the versions are tiring enough with just pokemon differences between them. At least we can trade among ourselves to fill out what we miss with that scenario. If there are big story/gameplay experience differences that'd be a major pain for those who like experiencing everything. We'd HAVE to buy both games for that. Plus it just seems weird for the same region to be so vastly different at the same time as itself.

Eh, I'll just rely on my brother, girlfriend, or online friend to get version exclusives (I'm the only one who plans on getting moon lol).

I stopped wasting money on getting both versions when Ruby and Sapphire came out. Last time I ever bought both. xD

I hope they keep version differences to a minimum. The the versions are tiring enough with just pokemon differences between them. At least we can trade among ourselves to fill out what we miss with that scenario. If there are big story/gameplay experience differences that'd be a major pain for those who like experiencing everything. We'd HAVE to buy both games for that. Plus it just seems weird for the same region to be so vastly different at the same time as itself.
Black and White were more different, but not by much, than just Pokemon differences. Black was more technological and White was more natural.

Small changes like these could be implemented in Sun and Moon. :)

Black and White were more different, but not by much, than just Pokemon differences. Black was more technological and White was more natural.

Small changes like these could be implemented in Sun and Moon. :)
What were the major differences, though? I only ever played White from Gen5, but I know Black City/White Forest to be the most notable example of version differences. Opelucid City (where Drayden/Iris is the Gym leader) also is different in the two versions from what I know. Was there anything else?

What were the major differences, though? I only ever played White from Gen5, but I know Black City/White Forest to be the most notable example of version differences. Opelucid City (where Drayden/Iris is the Gym leader) also is different in the two versions from what I know. Was there anything else?
That is basically it, unless I am missing something. But it was a nice gesture to see some small changes between versions. Maybe something like this, not completely alike, in Sun and Moon?

Prediction: we will receive one new pokemon on the 6th that can't evolve and only learns Splash.
By the way, that wasn't serious. It was a joke.

Seriously though, we either get almost the same amount as Nintendo Direct or we would get a bit more.

The direct was absolutely tiny compatred to the monthly updates. Add 3 or so other Alola Variants and 4 new Pokemon, along with a couple of features/characters, and you have what we will get tomorrow. Now that Snorlium is revealed, Greninjium with a forme change I think is next.

Back
Top Bottom