• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Since it's after CoroCoro is officially released... We'll most likely get something that isn't revealed in CoroCoro. It'd be odd not to.

Also, I don't know if people realized this or not but it's not all that far from November. This game will be out before we even know it. As a matter of fact people who want to avoid spoilers might want to go underground soon.
People in Europe would need to go underground as well since they'll get the games almost a week after everyone else gets them.

So I wonder if they're actually going to leave some post-release surprises for these games, or if they're going to really ratchet up the trailer and news quantity in order to get all of the information out before November.

People in Europe would need to go underground

Sinnoh confirmed

People in Europe would need to go underground as well since they'll get the games almost a week after everyone else gets them.
We get the games like 3 days after everyone else, not a whole week. Like I could give a damn though, I always read up the seribii discovery threads when a new game is out.

Just saw its Oak's cousin, that's cool too. I wonder if they will say something like oak is too old to travel or equally insane. I mean, 15 or so years since gen 1 have passed.

We'll be getting more news on the 14th. The ride never stops

I dont understand Piakachu and Cubon evolves into alola forms thats so stupid unless its different stones if not ill be pist

On twitter it was posted by fans thinking Null body shape is similar of Absol

I expect minor news as always but it could be larger than I believe it would be.

It is said that the environment caused their change, though no one knows why Raichu changed forms, Marowak is due to its natural predators which were Grass Pokemon, so maybe the pre-evolved forms were working on adapting to the new environment until they evolved? There's just so many questions

It is said that the environment caused their change, though no one knows why Raichu changed forms, Marowak is due to its natural predators which were Grass Pokemon, so maybe the pre-evolved forms were working on adapting to the new environment until they evolved? There's just so many questions
But shouldnt their be alola pikachu an dcubone since their pre evovled forms of Vulpix and Ratata

But shouldnt their be alola pikachu an dcubone since their pre evovled forms of Vulpix and Ratata
What if only the evolved form is the one that adapted to the new environment and the genes from its pre-evolved forms didn't change at all even after breeding, other Pokemon like Vulpix and Rattata changed because they're the base forms and along with their evolutions adapted to the new climate and environment

At least, that's what I think

what about eggexcute the egg pokemon

Excugator should have four legs more likey a dragon pokemon apperance

What if only the evolved form is the one that adapted to the new environment and the genes from its pre-evolved forms didn't change at all even after breeding, other Pokemon like Vulpix and Rattata changed because they're the base forms and along with their evolutions adapted to the new climate and environment

At least, that's what I think

Yeah, that's how I think of it as well. If the Pokémon were already evolved when they were introduced into the Alolan ecosystem, then only the evolved form would have an adapted appearance, and that would lie dormant in its pre-evolutions' genes when it breeds, waiting to be expressed upon evolution. Whereas if the Pokémon adapted to the environment while still in its base stage, then its evolutions simply follow that new path.

what about eggexcute the egg pokemon

Excugator should have four legs more likey a dragon pokemon apperance

It has a tail, a long neck, a short body with short legs, as well as claws and fangs, which are all traditionally draconic traits. It is very much meant to be a quirky, funny interpretation of a dragon-like tree, not something literal and serious.

Last edited:
Dratini and Dragonair have no legs but they're still dragons. Goomy and Sliggo don't have real limbs but they're still dragons. Altaria is a bird and its still a dragon. Kingdra has no legs. Vibrava is a bug, but they're still dragons. We have dragons that look more like dinosaurs than dragons.

It don't gotta look like a dragon to be a dragon. In fact looking like a dragon doesn't even mean they're a dragon! :p

Nope. The more the better. Keep it coming. The delays with no information are unbearable.

I totally agree, seriously. The beginning of the month is probably worse. Thats when most of the news comes out, so waiting for it to appear is so hard, but after the trailer confirming CoroCoro stuff comes out I relax a little, then it edges towards the beggining of a new month and I'm like "More news!"

How many new pokemon will their be

We going to see soon a Eclipse pokemon
is it possible Cressila gets mega evoultion being moon version game

Will thier be more mega evoultions i was hoping for Mega Dragonite but looks like not since thier slight chnace of Alola Dragonite

I hope their is Mega Taurus

How many Alola pokemon will thier be any ideas what could they be maybe Alola Ekans or Koffing or Butterfree

Also Null
Type: Null appears to be based on a chimera.

It saids Type; Nulll does that mean it can change its body style or elements like Acrues can

Back
Top Bottom