• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

what ab
We don't know anything about Type: Null beyond what information was given on the site. It's wearing a helmet thing that suppresses its power, and it was created to fight pokemon that were only spoken on in myth (legendaries then I guess).
what about the others

We won't know for sure how many new pokemon there are until the game is out (and some people have got into the code to find any mythical pokemon that were hidden behind events like Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion were).

We don't know for sure if there's an eclipse pokemon until it's revealed. Until then it's just rumors and speculation.

The same goes for any new Mega Evolutions we will get, if any. Personally I'd love for Butterfree to get one since Beedrill got one, same with Machamp. And the other starters. I'm somewhat worried the mega evolution feature is being dropped since they haven't mentioned it at all and have moved onto Z-moves.

will their be chance of mega evoultion pokemon if yes how many you think thier be

The new Trailer with Oak's cousin gave me goosebumps. The music along with the images were awesome.

I just realized the grid is 100% gone with the ride pokemon d-pad shortcuts, and tha thet DexNav is more then likely coming back if the zygarde cells and cores are just a simple click of a at certain points.

I just realized the grid is 100% gone with the ride pokemon d-pad shortcuts, and tha thet DexNav is more then likely coming back if the zygarde cells and cores are just a simple click of a at certain points.
u know thier others we can ride on Rapidash and zerbra pokemon from Unova

Did anyone spot the Alolan Meowth in the over-world? Does this mean that Pokemon that appear regular in the over-world are confirmed to not have Alolan forms?

I hope the new trailer on the 14 will include new M-Evos. Or just new Pokemon. I'm fine either way.

I hope the new trailer on the 14 will include new M-Evos. Or just new Pokemon. I'm fine either way.
Most probably it will reveal Rockruff's evos and the starter's mid-evos. Mega-Evos chances are pretty slim. They might reveal Megas in a last moment surprise in November with 20 new Megas or so.

Oh, man, that trailer... The hype is so freaking real...

Did anyone spot the Alolan Meowth in the over-world? Does this mean that Pokemon that appear regular in the over-world are confirmed to not have Alolan forms?

Nope. They could just be like your mother's Meowth - brought along by a tourist.

Nope. They could just be like your mother's Meowth - brought along by a tourist.

No, it's an Alolan Meowth. If you look closely, it has grey fur, which is the Alolan Meowth's fur color. It's hard to notice, as the differences between the two versions is near minimal, but it's an Alolan Meowth.

Anyway, wow, that trailer. It was purely epic. I can't stop watching it. Why does Japan always get the good trailers while we get some quick game clips? The CGI legends were absolutely breathtaking, too. Man, the hype is in hyper drive right now, and I can see why.

No, it's an Alolan Meowth. If you look closely, it has grey fur, which is the Alolan Meowth's fur color. It's hard to notice, as the differences between the two versions is near minimal, but it's an Alolan Meowth.

You misunderstood. @RainbowLifeAndLove asked if there being non-Alolan Pokémon in the overworld meant that we could infer that those Pokémon did not have Alola Forms. I'm saying that it does not, because we have now seen both regular Mewoth and Alolan Meowth in the overworld, with the regular one belonging to a foreigner (the player's mother). Therefore, any regular Pokémon in the overworld cannot be ruled out of having an Alola Form, because they could just belong to somebody from another region.

You misunderstood. @RainbowLifeAndLove asked if there being non-Alolan Pokémon in the overworld meant that we could infer that those Pokémon did not have Alola Forms. I'm saying that it does not, because we have now seen both regular Mewoth and Alolan Meowth in the overworld, with the regular one belonging to a foreigner (the player's mother). Therefore, any regular Pokémon in the overworld cannot be ruled out of having an Alola Form, because they could just belong to somebody from another region.
That's a very valid point. Did not consider that. Here's to hoping the next trailer is as action-packed as the last one. :)

Back
Top Bottom