• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Can anyone work out which Pokemon this is?

TnJ5rcw.png

I know it's kinda hard to make out, but from what there is there, I can't say I recognise it at all.

TnJ5rcw.png

I know it's kinda hard to make out, but from what there is there, I can't say I recognise it at all.

I think you unintentional may have discovered a new one. I can't make it out, nor do I recognize it's form. Maybe we'll see it the 14th.

I think you unintentional may have discovered a new one. I can't make it out, nor do I recognize it's form. Maybe we'll see it the 14th.

Nevermind, I think it's Scrafty.

Last edited by a moderator:
560.png

It's not Scrafty because the colours are wrong, the stance is wrong (Scrafty's arms hold its pants, those arms are much higher in the air) and because Scrafty's pants cut off the belly strip it has. If you look at that, the strip continues all the way to the ground and there's no pants.

I see Gumshoos.

I thought that, but the bit on its head doesn't match Gumshoos' flat head. I'll see if I can find a video of Gumshoos' animation when it's hit by an attack.

The more I look at it the more I am seeing a Gumshoos from behind though yeah.

TnJ5rcw.png

Either Buizel or Floatzel, I think.

560.png

It's not Scrafty because the colours are wrong, the stance is wrong (Scrafty's arms hold its pants, those arms are much higher in the air) and because Scrafty's pants cut off the belly strip it has. If you look at that, the strip continues all the way to the ground and there's no pants.

I thought that, but the bit on its head doesn't match Gumshoos' flat head. I'll see if I can find a video of Gumshoos' animation when it's hit by an attack.

The more I look at it the more I am seeing a Gumshoos from behind though yeah.

Look right around the point you screenshotted a few times. There's one frame that looks like him a lot.

TnJ5rcw.png

It looks lizard-like to me. Maybe a Salandit evolution? It has reptile looking legs and it stand on two legs. Could also be a Krokorok but the colors don't match.

Look right around the point you screenshotted a few times. There's one frame that looks like him a lot.

wJJFn9V.png

VRQbt12.png

Still doesn't look like Scrafty to me, it's not wearing any pants. It doesn't look Gumshoos in those two either though xD

Wish we had a "Who is that Pokemon" quiz on this one right now!

wJJFn9V.png

VRQbt12.png

Still doesn't look like Scrafty to me, it's not wearing any pants. It doesn't look Gumshoos in those two either though xD

Heliolisk?

I get the feeling it's Salandit or its evolution, though.

so like in the new trailer, did anyone else notice that the riding pokemon is in a different listing than your battling pokemon?
34 sec and 1:41
also these trailers give hints about what pokemon doesnt have an alola form

I... really like Type: Null. I think it's a very interesting Pokemon to examine.

I don't think new Megas will be revealed in Sept.

Z-form is likely to exist.
Even if there are new Megas, they will divert fans' attention from Z things.

And some new-fans will mess Mega with Z-form thing. It's not good for advertising.

So imo if there are new Megas, probably they will be released in November.

Guys guys guys, the english name for Alolan Oak (lol..gramp's cousin) is Samson Oak!!!!! :D

No joke though Wood Hammer looks awesome

I wonder, what with Exeggutor being so tall that you can't even see its head in the evolution screen, if they'll go back and give Wailord a properly-sized model, too. Its Gen VI model is jarringly compressed and would look even worse if it were in the same frame as Alolan Exeggutor.

Back
Top Bottom