• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

CoroCoro is magazine that's technically aimed at kids in Japan. They cover a wide variety things including games, comics, and I think toys too. No, the leaks are not legal. What happens is typically it's people that work at stores that take a copy early when they get the shipments and take pics. I'd doubt GF WANTS the leaks to happen as they'd rather have control of when the info comes out, but it's going to happen either way. It's a hard thing to really crack down on. It is what it is though. Plus we get the info early!! Also CoroCoro probably has a contract with the Pokemon Company. That's why they have access to some of the info.
Thank you! I appreciate your response.

One quick detail though, CoroCoro's November issue, which releases on October might be released earlier since the 15th lands on Saturday

4pm for me again. Great! :D I'm excited to find out what the Lugarugans' stories are more specifically, and how the name is going to be localized. Also hoping for some additional news, just because I'm a sucker for reveals ;P

With the previous CoroCoro exlusives, it was mentioned in the magazine itself that the information was exclusive. This hasn't happened this time, so I'm fully expecting to see all CoroCoro info tomorrow and maybe with some new stuff too. I sure hope so, I can't wait to know exactly how Rockruff's evo's work D:

With the previous CoroCoro exlusives, it was mentioned in the magazine itself that the information was exclusive. This hasn't happened this time, so I'm fully expecting to see all CoroCoro info tomorrow and maybe with some new stuff too. I sure hope so, I can't wait to know exactly how Rockruff's evo's work D:

However its evolution works, the official pokemon site says that it
"leaves its trainer to evolve."
Pokémon

However its evolution works, the official pokemon site says that it
"leaves its trainer to evolve."
Pokémon
Yeah but that could be meaningless like a lot of pokedex entries are. We don't grab a boy and evolve him into a Kadabra overnight either (maybe not the best example due to Gen 1 crazyness but you know that I mean, right? XD) so I wouldn't call that information anything to go by.

Yeah but that could be meaningless like a lot of pokedex entries are. We don't grab a boy and evolve him into a Kadabra overnight either (maybe not the best example due to Gen 1 crazyness but you know that I mean, right? XD) so I wouldn't call that information anything to go by.
i disagree as the howling hinted towards one form of rockruffs evolution and this is a leak to hint about games, not a dex entry. but we will find out tomorrow. i think there is more to rockruff than a simple night day thing and i bet he plays slightly in the story.

That either means trading which were quite prominent in the first generation. Or it could be meaningless and just an interesting titbit.

That either means trading which were quite prominent in the first generation. Or it could be meaningless and just an interesting titbit.
I was thinking more along the lines of leaving him by a moondial or sundial considering the info we were given about those in XY. maybe to get the opposite form we need to trade.

The "info we were given" about moondials in XY was literally a single sentence from an NPC, saying that moondials exist.
no there was other infomation such as they were created by the mysterious power of pokemon. the ledgenaries in sun and moon are emissaries and absorb power from the sun and moon similar to what rockruff sounds like he does.

I haven't seen any evidence of a moondial yet in Sun and Moon just speculation.

It would be cool if tomorrow's trailer revealed a moondial. :)

no there was other infomation such as they were created by the mysterious power of pokemon.

That was something that a different NPC said about the Anistar Sundial (and it wasn't stated as fact; rather, just floated as a possibility - the games mention a couple of theories for the Anistar Sundial's origin). That NPC did not say anything about moondials.

That was something that a different NPC said about the Anistar Sundial (and it wasn't stated as fact; rather, just floated as a possibility - the games mention a couple of theories for the Anistar Sundial's origin). That NPC did not say anything about moondials.
true but it is also called an out-of-place artifact and it says there are more than one as it is plural. this kind of OOPArt may have been made with the mysterious power of pokemon. even if that was not said and the sundial was made in such a way, why woudn't the moondial be too?

http://i.imgur.com/UgVxBWX.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2TDqQsZ.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Zmhs_Z93w...263_973629489394508_6243024750300802441_n.jpg

Last edited:
true but it is also called an out-of-place artifact and it says there are more than one as it is plural. this kind of OOPArt may have been made with the mysterious power of pokemon. even if that was not said and the sundial was made in such a way, why woudn't the moondial be too?

OOPArt is an actual term for any significant object that is found in an unusual setting/context, so naturally there is more than one example, and it's not limited to sundials and moondials. And as far as we know, there is no corresponding moondial to the Anistar Sundial - there could be, but there is no evidence of it yet. The only NPC who even mentions moondials is referring to the general concept of them, saying, "Did you know there are moondials, too?"

I do hope that we can see Rockruff's evolutions tomorrow. More footage for them would be cool and we'd get confirmation on how you can get the evolved forms. It would also be really cool if they had the starters' first evolved forms as well. It would make sense to hold off on revealing them until the trailer since TPCI was able to reveal the starters themselves back in May. Either way, I hope that the trailer will provide a lot of good information and details.

Back
Top Bottom