• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

I'd like to see an Alolan form tomorrow, maybe Alolan Persian? I'd also like to see one or more new Pokemon. :)

What we might get tomorrow:
  1. Info on Rockruff's evolutions and probably how they will work for both games
  2. More new Pokemon, possibly first evolution for starters and evolution for other Pokemon
  3. Alolan forms, hopefully they'll show Alolan Persian since some of us need to see it
But let's wait and see what they'll show us

More information on Cutiefly's evo is what I most want to see. This could finally be my first Gen VII mon for the planned team of mine if it's decent enough.

I really hope the evolution method for Dayruff and Wereruff are cleared up along with the starters' secret. I really don't know which version I want at this point. At least we won't have to wait too much longer...

Last edited:
I do hope that we can see Rockruff's evolutions tomorrow. More footage for them would be cool and we'd get confirmation on how you can get the evolved forms.
I am pretty sure Rockruff evolve once. Those are forms that the evolution has. Same pokemon but alternate forms depending if it is day or night.

I am pretty sure Rockruff evolve once. Those are forms that the evolution has. Same pokemon but alternate forms depending if it is day or night.
I'm pretty sure everyone knows that it's an evolution with two forms and not a split evolution at this point. People just can't be bothered to use the correct terminology and say things like "evolutions" instead of going to the trouble of writing out "evolution forms".

Just saying so... you know... you don't have to keep reminding everyone. XD

FYI, we aren't getting Lugarugen or UB-02 info tomorrow. Most stuff that's revealed in CoroCoro doesn't get a trailer for about 2 weeks. It'll likely be info from either the end of this month or the beginning of next month.

The difference between evolution and a form of a pokemon is that evolution gives a new name to the pokemon while another form has the same name as the normal pokemon. For example: Cherubi evolves into Cherrim and can change into it's sun form. But that doesn't make it an evolution at all. It is an alternate form of the pokemon but it is still the same pokemon.

The difference between evolution and a form of a pokemon is that evolution gives a new name to the pokemon while another form has the same name as the normal pokemon. For example: Cherubi evolves into Cherrim and can change into it's sun form. But that doesn't make it an evolution at all. It is an alternate form of the pokemon but it is still the same pokemon.
I thought that it's been clarified that Lugarugen is exactly like Wormadam. The form it gets when it evolves is dependent upon certain conditions.

I thought that it's been clarified that Lugarugen is exactly like Wormadam. The form it gets when it evolves is dependent upon certain conditions.
Wormadam counts as the same pokemon. It does not have multiple pokedex entires for it. Wormadam has forms depending on the form that Burmy evolve from.

It was announced ahead of time last month that Lagurugen would be shown in this Corocoro, so it wouldn't seem to out there for Game Freak to plan ahead and show Dayruff and Wereruff to go alongside this. Plus, Pokemon like Wishiwashi, Pyukumuku, Alolan Marowak, and Alolan Meowth were shown in the mid August trailer, after corocoro leaked them on the 9th. The trailer was released on the 11th.

Dayruff and Wereruff are not pokemon. Lagurugen is the evolution of Rockruff that has day and night form depending on how Rockruff evolves.

FYI, we aren't getting Lugarugen or UB-02 info tomorrow. Most stuff that's revealed in CoroCoro doesn't get a trailer for about 2 weeks. It'll likely be info from either the end of this month or the beginning of next month.

It was announced ahead of time last month that Lagurugen would be shown in this Corocoro, so it wouldn't seem to out there for Game Freak to plan ahead and show Dayruff and Wereruff to go alongside this. Plus, Pokemon like Wishiwashi, Pyukumuku, Alolan Marowak, and Alolan Meowth were shown in the mid August trailer, after corocoro leaked them on the 9th. The trailer was released on the 11th.

Again: With the previous CoroCoro exlusives, it was mentioned in the magazine itself that the information was exclusive. This hasn't happened this time, so I'm fully expecting to see all CoroCoro info today/tomorrow (depends on your timezone:p).

EDIT: For reference, you can see round red 'buttons' next to the mons here:
corocoro_leaks_alolan_meowth_marowak_four_new_pokemon_3.jpg
Those say "CoroCoro exclusive". Though not sure if that was said with all the stuff that was shown in CoroCoro first and only officially revealed later. But I think last time was the first time we got a trailer on the same day as CoroCoro was released and that's when these buttons were shown.

Last edited:
As long as Rockruff's evolutions and the new UBs are not referred to as CoroCoro exclusives (like Sandygast, Palossand, Komala etc) it's safe to assume we'll see them in today's trailer.

Only an hour away so I'll make my guess

-Rockruff's evolution
-UB-02s
-Maybe the demo since we're around the same timeframe that ORAS's demo was announced.
-Hopefully something else - the Cutiefly evolution?

Rockruff's evo wasn't a Corocoro exclusive from what I've heard

Back
Top Bottom