• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Sooooo... Is there something wrong with my browser, or are they just late?

Another update on the 20th according to Serebii so hey, at least if this one underwhelms we have that to look forward to. :p

So is the Japanese site where Bulbanews is getting those pics from?

Pack it up boys. From what I've heard there is no trailer the news was just about the Ultra Beast apparently

Yeah. The Japanese site updated with UB02s. I guess they wanted to have them revealed before Corocoro releases... Good luck with that :p

So there was an update, on the Japanese site? Nothing on the English one? And nothing on Youtube either?

I don't know why but I really hate Ultra Beasts and their designs. We want to play pokemon not Dragonball!!! :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom