• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

At least it isn't long now. I really hope to see Cuteifly's evolution. I have been waiting since Cutiefly's reveal for it, because Cutiefly is one of my favorite Pokemon ever! :)

At least it isn't long now. I really hope to see Cuteifly's evolution. I have been waiting since Cutiefly's reveal for it, because Cutiefly is one of my favorite Pokemon ever! :)
I really like Cutiefly alot too. It's my third favorite Pokemon that's been released so far, Litten and Mimikyu are the only two ahead of it.

Eh, I don't mind that we have to wait until January to transfer our Pokemon to Sun/Moon... I actually liked that about X/Y.

EDIT: I just hope the update doesn't get delayed.

I still have to spend most of today studying for tomorrow's English final, but I got home early, so perhaps I can see the reveal in real time after all :D

Hoping for info on the Cutiefly evo, some new pokes, maybe a new gameplay feature.

At this point, I wanna see info on the Rockruff and starter evo cuz I just wanna see people's wishes come true.

The Rugby monkey!! Okay, if I wasn't that sure which version I'm getting before, it's 100% decided now. I gotta have a Passimian on my team no matter what. Although Oranguru looks pretty sweet, too.

I kinda prefer Passimian to Oranguru.....but regular Pokemon aren't really enough to sway my version decision. I can just get it over GTS anyway.

So I see where that Harambe rumor came from: just combine football Lemur with sage Orangutan

AHHH I LOVE THAT RUGBY LEMUR :D

Oranguru's purple parts look weirdly oversaturated to me, but I guess there's probably a reason for that design choice.

And Lycanroc Midnight is.... pure Rock? That seems kinda weird, considering how Rockruff itself didn't have that many ties to rocks, save for the obvious few pebbles on its body.

-Disappointed that both Lycanroc forms are pure Rock. That was a missed opportunity there imo. Boring abilities. Also they're indeed version exclusive. (n) It's a shame really, as much as I love the designs, everything else about them is a big disappointment.

-Eevee's Z-move is freaking epic! Best move animation in the game. I'm indifferent towards anything that involves Pikachu though.

-I prefer Passimian over Oranguru. I'm not a fan of monkey Pokemon in general.

-Customization seems very promising! Finally more hairstyles and hair color options.

-Disappointed that both Lycanroc forms are pure Rock. That was a missed opportunity there imo. Boring abilities. Also they're indeed version exclusive. (n) It's a shame really, as much as I love the designs, everything else about them is a big disappointment.

-Eevee's Z-move is freaking epic! Best move animation in the game. I'm indifferent towards anything that involves Pikachu though.

-I prefer Passimian over Oranguru but I'm not a fan of monkey Pokemon in general.

-Customization seems very promising! Finally more hairstyles and hair color options.

Did we have colored contacts last time?

I don't care for the two new Pokemon. I might use Passimian if SM hard-presses me on Pokemon options. I don't see myself using Orangaru at all.

EDIT: Just saw the official sight's info on Orangaru. Interesting. Still won't use this Pokemon, but it actually seems cooler than Passimian in terms of lore. I like it.

Lycanroc's Rock in both forms. That's disappointing, I was hoping for a type change. And I knew they'd be version exclusive, but deep down I was hoping they weren't. I'm considering dropping the Pokemon from my line-up now, give that spot up to a more interesting Pokemon.

The new Pokemon Amie looks great, and I love all the customization options. Best part of the video!

Oh and Z-Moves. Tbh I still don't give a crap about these so.

Last edited:
Yes we did, but they were limited. Now they have more options.

Speaking of, OH MY GAH GIRLS CAN WEAR CAPRIS NOW!!! THANK YOU GAMEFREAK!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! Love the new monkeys.

This official image is admittedly making me like Oranguru more actually...

tumblr_odt0uyKWCL1r7ym5ao1_1280.png

The next batch of info will come on October 4th (2 weeks from now).

Did we have colored contacts last time?

I'm pretty sure we did but it looks like they added more options now.

This official image is admittedly making me like Oranguru more actually...

tumblr_odt0uyKWCL1r7ym5ao1_1280.png

The Trump Ferret (Yes I know it's a Mongoose) is now either the funniest image ever, or the creepiest. Depends how creepy it would look if Donald T was on Hau like that

Back
Top Bottom