• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Its in the Rumors/Leaks thread. I think it came from whatever magazine also revealed the title for XY 140

I knew it was from the leaks discussion, but I didn't know if it was from an official source or not.

I don't think it be starter evolutions. Probably the evolution of Cutiefly, Alola Persian and a new Ultra Beast.

I hope not. I don't want any more Ultra Beasts until the games' release. That adds to their mystery. :)
That and they're kinda boring without knowing anything more about them. XD Which would be plot spoilery, and I'm pretty sure that even people who don't mind evolution spoilers don't want plot spoilers, so... yeah, definitely don't want any more Ultra Beasts revealed at this point.

Now that it's been hinted we are getting starter news on the 4th I rekon it's pretty likely we might actually get the second stages in the trailer:

I'm hoping for / expecting:

- cutiefly evo(s) [one shown in trailer looks like middle stage]
-Alolan Persian, please god this is overdue
- starter middle stages
- Z-forms, if they aren't revealed on the 4th I highly doubt they will be in the game

And if that isnt enough, I would love to see what GF does with alola rapidash [which, albeit not confirmed, has not been seen normally in any trailers and was not ruled out by the riddlers list, please god a water horse!]

I'll take any other Alolan form over Alolan Persian, but I would take Alolan Persian over no Alola forms. I mean, it has been 50 days since Alolan Raichu was revelated, and all we have gotten in that time is only one family which was on the leaks. We need more variety! I want to find one that I like, but so far we only have 3 Hawaiian symbols, 2 nocturnal common animals and 2 ice mammals.

It just stinks that the new I get won't be until 1 am Wednesday. Don't really want to stay up in case the news is small and almost nothing.

Whether or not the news would be big is up to Nintendo or whoever is in charge of releasing news.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually think we won't see Alolan Persian until the games come out. It wouldn't be the first time we only see the pre-evo behorehand, right? Don't really care about seeing it either, Meowth didn't look that different, I doubt Persian will. There's just not a whole lot you can do with its design I think. I hope I'm wrong cause I love Persian and would love a new design for it, but after Alolan Meowth I'm not expecting much.

Don't really want to see another UB either, I just don't care about them probably because we don't know a single thing about them. And they're just...weird.

I'm really hoping for the starter evos and based on that advertisement thingy I do think we have a big chance on seeing them this time. Also because there's less than two months left before the games are released.

And if something is overdue, it's that darn Pikipek evo D:<

I actually think we won't see Alolan Persian until the games come out. It wouldn't be the first time we only see the pre-evo behorehand, right? Don't really care about seeing it either, Meowth didn't look that different, I doubt Persian will. There's just not a whole lot you can do with its design I think. I hope I'm wrong cause I love Persian and would love a new design for it, but after Alolan Meowth I'm not expecting much.

Don't really want to see another UB either, I just don't care about them probably because we don't know a single thing about them. And they're just...weird.

I'm really hoping for the starter evos and based on that advertisement thingy I do think we have a big chance on seeing them this time. Also because there's less than two months left before the games are released.

And if something is overdue, it's that darn Pikipek evo D:<

In all honesty I rekon alola Persian will be quite different to regular Persian. If it was just going to be a recoloured Persian game freak may as well of released it. By the way they are holding it back in hoping for a pretty radically different alola Persian, it would be clever to have a relatively unchanged meowth become a radically different alola Persian.

Also agree I want my mf pipikek Evo. But more importantly I WANT BOUNSWEETS EVO. It has so much potential omf please don't end up like cherrim end up more like Roserade or vileplume!!!!!

Just over two more days before the new trailer and I am so ready to see it. I tell you this has been a long gap, or at least it's felt like one. Maybe it's because I've had the plague for a third of it. That's probably why.

I am interested in the Ultra Beasts, but unless they're going to release some new information about them, like what they really are or what they are going to do, then I don't think I really want to see anything more about them until the games are released.

What I am hoping to see though are mid-stage starter evos. I'm ready for them. My brain is even telling me like subconsciously that it's ready for them. I had a dream the other night where the trailer was out and it revealed them (though I can't really remember much of what they looked like, or the typings, but I know it was them)

While I am content with just having the mid-stages and nothing more, it would be cool if they added more. At least a name and art for that glimpse of the Cutiefly evo we saw. I was surprised it got an evo in general, and now I'm really interested.

I want to see some more Alolan forms too. I'm still praying we see an Alolan Dewgong, as Dewgong is my favorite Pokemon, and I would love to see it in the spotlight for a change. Change out the ice type and maybe give it fire, though since that still feels kind of off to me a ground of grass would work. Heck just making it water would be fine too. An Alolan Rapidash would be cool. They would just need to add flying type so it could be the pegasus it was always meant to be. I think an Alolan Butterfree, and an Alolan Horsea and Seadra would be cool, but I don't really know what we would do with the typing on all three.

I hope for more beast-animal like Ultrabeasts if there are more of them.
Humanshaped ones make me think that they will have more beast like forms maybe?

I think there's about a 70% chance we'll see the first evolution of Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio. We have seen the middle stages before launch at least in the past two generations, and that one image implies a possibility of seeing them, if it mentions new information after talking about the Starters.

Back
Top Bottom