• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

I haven't really felt that much interest in the Ultra Beasts as of late, but I agree with others in that I'd rather their mystery is kept until after release, so we can discover their truth ourselves/together.

I would love to see the middle stages, or at least get some more info on whatever secret they supposedly have. Also, more Alolan forms please.

The only thing I'll mention about the UBs is we shouldn't start liking them and choosing favorites, since if they're not Pokémon, we can't catch them.

So Litten will evovle into Fire/Fighting what the hell with staters for fire as fighting
i hope its Fire/Dark

So Litten will evovle into Fire/Fighting what the hell with staters for fire as fighting
i hope its Fire/Dark
The final evolution is apparently supposed to be Fire / Dark, fortunately.

Last edited:
better then fighting its so boring

most fire staters were fighting so boring and lazy

Fire/Dark or pure Fire is my best guess for Litten line. I have no issue with Fire/Fighting but I want to see a Water/Fighting in the future before another Fire/Fighting is made.

I am honestly hoping for Fire/Dark for Litten's final evo (or even Fire/Poison). Hopefully we'll get an indication of fire evolutions soon.

That said, just for clarification; the information we'll get will be on Tuesday NA time, not Tuesday Japan time; right?

I am honestly hoping for Fire/Dark for Litten's final evo (or even Fire/Poison). Hopefully we'll get an indication of fire evolutions soon.

That said, just for clarification; the information we'll get will be on Tuesday NA time, not Tuesday Japan time; right?

Tuesday for both. In Japan it'll be 10 pm and for at least the east coast of the US at least it'll be 9 am

Oh okay!

So I won't get to see the update until afterwork then on tuesday, good to know :)

For the Tuesday video I hope to see evolutions of the starters for sure, along with evos for other Pokemon we already know like Pikipek or Bounsweet. Or possibly some details on the Cutiefly evolution we've already seen.

I also wouldn't mind seeing some new characters like other Trail Captians or Kahunas.

But of course I'll be fine with whatever get. Any news is good news:)

i hope its Fire/Dark

The final evolution is apparently supposed to be Fire / Dark, fortunately.

Please put messages related to leaks in a spoiler tag since it spoils thinks for people going leak-blind. Sorry of mini-modding.

The UBs are lame and boring.

How do we know that tomorrow is a trailer and not that lame news update that happened last month about UBs?

How do we know that tomorrow is a trailer and not that lame news update that happened last month about UBs?

Because the UBs were a repeat of CoroCoro and everything from the last CoroCoro has been revealed already. What "lame" news could they even reveal?

People think only about the type what if would be fire/steel with secondary ability Fur Coat?
Dont forget the ability.
For me fire/ground would be great if fast and if a good ability to reduce water weakness.

Sarcastic prediction: The news we are getting is a Magikarp that uses an advance Splash that knocks itself out in battle.
Serious prediction: 2 to 3 new pokemon at the most with one that is an evolution. One or two Alola forms. Possible new Z move. One more Ultra Beast revealed.

Well, the first trailer of each month has always been fairly sizable. Last months first trailer was about 2 and a half minutes long but it stuffed in quite a bit. (Two new Pokemon, Aether Foundation, Gladion, Ultra Beasts etc)

Previous months have all started with fairly hefty reveals too.

So that's why I'm fairly optimistic about tomorrow.

Well, the first trailer of each month has always been fairly sizable. Last months first trailer was about 2 and a half minutes long but it stuffed in quite a bit. (Two new Pokemon, Aether Foundation, Gladion, Ultra Beasts etc)

Previous months have all started with fairly hefty reveals too.

So that's why I'm fairly optimistic about tomorrow.
If I recall, on July 1st, we got a pretty hefty update, despite it only being 2 minutes. This update had Pokemon, like Drampa, Bruxish, Cutiefly, Togedemaru, Charjabug, Vikavolt, and Tapu Koko. August 1st's update was pretty hefty as well, with Alolan forms, the Island Challenge, the Trial Captains, Z-Moves, and various new Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom