• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

I'd love it if Litten evolved into something like a panther or even a tiger. Better yet, I wonder if all the starters will have version-exclusive evolutions? That would be awesome!
This is what I'm hoping for.
I really do not want a wresting dude. >=T

Last edited by a moderator:
What I want to happen tomorrow: starters' middle evolutions revealed, with two different forms each.
What I expect from tomorrow: possibly starters' evolutions(no forms), maybe z forms, or possibly new Pokemon, like the evolutions of bounsweet, wimpod, and pikipek.

I hope we get the starter evos tomorrow, but I wouldn't be surprised if they hold them off until CoroCoro. Other than that, I really want more trial captains and maybe a 2nd kahuna, and possibly some evolutions to previously revealed pokemon like Komala, Salandit, Pikipek, Minior etc.

What I want to see is one other island guardian and Kahuna. But I don't think they'll reveal any of them at least until the game is out.

I sure hope I can survive waiting a bit longer for the games to come out. Waiting is such a pain. But I would try and concentrate on the upcoming news tomorrow and corocoro. Plus I have Armageddon to look forward to take my mind of the wait. The only downside to the news is that is always shows up at 1:eek:o am the next day for me. I suppose I can wait a few more hours.

I wouldn't mind if they didn't show any evolutions to the starter pokemon. I would like four new pokemon, two new Alolan forms like persian, and some Z moves. I'm in the majority who thinks they they revealed way too much last generation, and would seriously enjoy more mystery. That being said, I will eat up all spoilers like there ain't no tomorrow!

I am all for new Pokemon, but I hope we see anew feature as well. That would cerrainly pose even more questions which would be so fun to try and decipher. :)

Well, the first trailer of each month has always been fairly sizable. Last months first trailer was about 2 and a half minutes long but it stuffed in quite a bit. (Two new Pokemon, Aether Foundation, Gladion, Ultra Beasts etc)

Previous months have all started with fairly hefty reveals too.

So that's why I'm fairly optimistic about tomorrow.

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I thought that last month's first update was the "news" reveal on the website?

Perhaps I am mistaken, but I thought that last month's first update was the "news" reveal on the website?

No, this trailer was released on the 6th of September. I don't recall there being any other updates before that.....at least not trailer updates. (which is what I was talking about)

No, this trailer was released on the 6th of September. I don't recall there being any other updates before that.....at least not trailer updates. (which is what I was talking about)

On the 1st we got a Nintendo Direct, which revealed Alolan Rattata and Z-moves of Alolan Raichu and Snorlax. Which is probably why the 'real' update was moved to the 6th.

The OP is always updated with the most recent trailers and they're sorted by month, for next time someone wants to know about which trailers came out ;)

Last minute guesses:

Minor leak talk involved.

-Starter evos, which hopefully make or break the leaked final evos because they're so obviously real

-Pikipek Evo, for Pidove and Fletching one of their evos showed up in pre-release so I guess it could happen. Either first evo or second evo.

-Cutiefly Evo, as GameFreak had literally shown the thing in an official video and still haven't revealed it

-Whatever Ash Greninja is, becuase the Riddler's hints and the fact that Anime is Game promotion.

On the 1st we got a Nintendo Direct, which revealed Alolan Rattata and Z-moves of Alolan Raichu and Snorlax. Which is probably why the 'real' update was moved to the 6th.

The OP is always updated with the most recent trailers and they're sorted by month, for next time someone wants to know about which trailers came out ;)

I completely forgot about that one.

Though I kinda feel like it may have been a special case since it was part of a Nintendo direct. I guess we'll see though.

I'll make my guess now:

-Starter middle stages. I don't think the banner change on the Japanese site was a coincidence but we'll see :p
-Z-Evolution, or whatever mechanic involving Z-Moves leads to the Ash-Greninja type shenanigans
-Maybe the elusive demo will finally be announced :ROFLMAO:
-Obviously a couple of new Pokemon
-Hopefully some Alolan forms since August was huge for them and then they just disappeared last month besides Raticate's reveal (hoping for Venomoth and Dodrio most!)
-Another kahuna please
-Surprise us with something unexpected!

I will admit, I'm passing time listening to Pac-Man music. We're about 30 minutes from it, right?

As a personal hope, some more world building. I'm not holding out for starters as a guarantee as I said above, but I will certainly welcome the news if it does come.

I will admit, I'm passing time listening to Pac-Man music. We're about 30 minutes from it, right?

As a personal hope, some more world building. I'm not holding out for starters as a guarantee as I said above, but I will certainly welcome the news if it does come.

1hour 15mins from the time of this post. Not long.

Back
Top Bottom