• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Oh, right. Now I know why I'm getting confused - we here in South Australia, at least, are in Daylight Savings time. RIP ME

Pikipek evo, another gameplay or story surprise, and some other random tidbits. With the video updates this gen, its very early in the month compared to CoroCoro's street date which was always so close to the game release, so I think megas, starter evolutions, and a hint at the post game will come at the start of november.

Is it going to be a youtube video or just info posted to the site?

I dont care about starter evos or the z stuff, I want news on the demo!!! Please make it like the oras one

Ugh why is is it called Ash Greninja that spacey idiot isn't even IN the games... if that's all I'm getting from the Demo it's gonna be boxed soooo freaking fast.

However my precious cat baby is looking fabulous. And the side activities look fun! Finally my pokemon that live in the PC will actually be doing things like I always pretended they were!

Back
Top Bottom