• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Reminder that there'll be a livestream of Sun&Moon in about 20 minutes! The livesteam can be found here, but sadly I've been informed that you need a Premium account to watch it :(

It could be that someone on youtube will be streaming it, but so far I haven't found any links. So if anyone has a source where we can actually watch it, please share! Or else we'll have to hope that someone uploads the livestream shortly after it.

Please know that it isn't known if there will be new information, it could very well just be a livestream of the demo. We only know gameplay will be shown and a Battle Royal battle.

Reminder that there'll be a livestream of Sun&Moon in about 20 minutes! The livesteam can be found here, but sadly I've been informed that you need a Premium account to watch it :(

It could be that someone on youtube will be streaming it, but so far I haven't found any links. So if anyone has a source where we can actually watch it, please share! Or else we'll have to hope that someone uploads the livestream shortly after it.

Please know that it isn't known if there will be new information, it could very well just be a livestream of the demo. We only know gameplay will be shown and a Battle Royal battle.
That's extremely selfish on their part. They know that a ton of people want to watch the livestream. The event where they announced turtonator and crabrawler was live streamed without having to make any accounts.

But to force us to have to pay to watch probably a 30 minute video? How greedy can you get? But oh well, guess i'm just going to have to wait for it to come out on youtube

Is nobody interested in the live stream in 5 minutes? Do we expect some infos out of this?

Is nobody interested in the live stream in 5 minutes? Do we expect some infos out of this?

It seems you missed my post from 20 minutes ago :p

I'm not really expecting anything from this stream.

It's weird how you have to pay to see it though. So much for promoting the game...

"Only" is a weird word when there are also four Kahunas and, I'm rather sure, a final challenge of some sort.

"Only" is a weird word when there are also four Kahunas and, I'm rather sure, a final challenge of some sort.

Well if there's 7 trails, 4 Kahuna's and 1 final challenge, that's less than 8 gyms, 4 Elite four members and 1 Champion. That's why it's 'only'. You don't battle Ilima either, so it's just the trial and beating a Totem Pokémon and its ally.

Wait, it just got confirmed that there is just 7 trials?

Yes, Ilima says there's 7 of them.

The gameplay part is over, they're now doing a Battle Royal battle.

An interesting thing is a house they visited, the bedroom has a lot of trophys and there seems to be a golf bag in the corner (the blue thing in the first pic):
Screenshot (7).png
Screenshot (9).png

Could be the house of Kahili, the person they're talking about in the demo who's a strong trainer and likes golfing?

Also have some screenshots of the new Beauty and Backpacker:
Screenshot (6).png
Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (13).png

EDIT: First part of the gameplay part has been uploaded and can be found here.

Well if there's 7 trails, 4 Kahuna's and 1 final challenge, that's less than 8 gyms, 4 Elite four members and 1 Champion. That's why it's 'only'. You don't battle Ilima either, so it's just the trial and beating a Totem Pokémon and its all.

Yeah what merida says...

Also got a feeling Kahili is the champion ever since I read about him/her in the demo i vot this gut feel that s/he is important and might be a champion

Well if there's 7 trails, 4 Kahuna's and 1 final challenge, that's less than 8 gyms, 4 Elite four members and 1 Champion. That's why it's 'only'.
We don't know that the final challenge is limited to battling a single trainer. Reserve your disappointment for when we know more.

Also, complaining that 7 is less than 8 is just a little silly.

You don't battle Ilima either, so it's just the trial and beating a Totem Pokémon and its ally.
So? The Gumshoo/Raticate battle looks harder than, say, Cheren's gym.

Back
Top Bottom