• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

We've known about the final starters evos for almost 5 months now (sadly), it's time we finally get their names and typings as well. Hopefully Litten3 is Fire/Fighting, that'll make it easier for me to drop it and pick Rowlet. :D

Judging from the fact that the official Japanese Twitter showed cards with the final starter evos, I think there's a pretty good chance today's trailer will finally showcase them.

Hm hadn't expected the final evos so soon, thought they would've kept those until the week before release or something.

If they do show them, I hope it's going to be one of those 'Watch Pokémon evolve' trailers and they show off Salandit's and Pikipek's evos too at least. I'd be sad if we only get the starter evos, we've known about them for months and their typings are probably not going to be very surprising. I hope the secret they have is something interesting, but it could very much just be CoroCoro hyping for nothing again :p

Not sure what i expect other than final start evos.

Also I predict we get one more piece of news between the 5th and the 15th.

Woah. This is the first time they've chosen to give us the final forms before release, officially. I don't know if the announcement will have them, but they are not known for doing such things unintentionally.

It would be cool if todays trailers shows us something that tells us the Datamine didn't get everything! A new Pokemon, or Alola form perhaps.

Rowlets evo is Grass/Ghost? What the frick? o_O

I guess I don't need to worry about having flying type overlap now...

Also, there goes the "Tapu typings = Oricorio typings" idea down the drain.

I love the way their animated. Something about Incineroar's design seemed off (probably the side burns being too big for me or something ... pun kinda intended), but it looks so much better in motion, a lot of personality.

Holy Arceus! I expected to see the final evos (yay no Fire/Fighting). What I did not expect was the Battle Tree, the ability to tag with all champions, and especially seeing Red. Man, he got handsome.

I love all those typings! I did NOT expect Ghost!!!!

ALSO POKEMON LEAGUE IS BACK WTF

Grass/Ghost? Well that was unexpected. Lucha litten looks a lot better in game, and thank Arceus he's not the dreaded fire/fighting combo.

AND MY BOYS RED AND BLUE HAVE RETURNED! HOLY CRAP!

There's truly no denying that gen 7 is gonna be the best generation.

Well the game continues to surprise me. Cynthia, Red, Grass-Ghost.....and did Red have a mega-ring!?

Does that mean we're really going to be helping to build the Pokemon league?

You know what would be kinda awesome....if they brought back even more famous Pokemon trainers and you could form a league with them as gym leaders/elite four. Imagine having your pick of past gym leaders/elite four/other famous trainers for building the league.

I really want to see N and Colress come back now. (I guess they're technically villains, but I've always thought of them as being somewhat redeemed.....or at least they're not like Ghetsis or Lysandre)

RED & BLUE GOT HOT WTF

Primarina <3

also, the rumour about the league starting was true after all, wtf.

the news was largely spoiled by the datamine but still, great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom