• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Something not mentioned yet is that likely at some point in the game, Lillir cuts her hair, dons a hoodie and becomes a Pokemon trainer. In the Train On 3 trailer, you see a character with that look behind a text bubble that is Lillie speaking. I doubt its the PC, as they show SHO throughout the trailers with the default look.
Is this the part your talking about?

6dc67b35ae691ceb47016aeb13b09033.jpg

Becouse I don't see the hair cutting part this shot is really zoomed in.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Also that's...more like a parka than a hoodie. It still fits her style. All she probably did was change bags. Maybe you three are on your way to the leauge construction site and the npcs finally wear appropriate clothes.

The only thing that screenshot really proves is that Lillie knows Gladion. Or if they are twins, she just dresses as him sometimes and does the twin thing.

If they add a female protagonist(s) to the Battle Tree, I hope it's at least May. I feel like she was the better rival/npc in ORAS, with better lines, animation and overall dynamic in regards to the story. I would love to see her visit Alola; she could be here on the premise of helping her dad research Pokemon in similar island habitats.

Generations has pretty much confirmed that Brendan is the canon protag of RSE/ORAS. Unless of course they're both canon and the one in the spacesuit was May.

That's why I'm kind of hoping for Dawn or Hilda at this point. Because May has less of a chance unless she shows up as an ex-rival along with Wally.

If they add a female protagonist(s) to the Battle Tree, I hope it's at least May. I feel like she was the better rival/npc in ORAS, with better lines, animation and overall dynamic in regards to the story. I would love to see her visit Alola; she could be here on the premise of helping her dad research Pokemon in similar island habitats.

Well that's not really her showing up as the protagonists though...

Generations has pretty much confirmed that Brendan is the canon protag of RSE/ORAS.

I don't think Generations's goal is to establish any particular canonical protagonist. That's just people reading into it. I mean, in the alternative universe where they showed May in The Vision, do you think the alternative Cute Charm is saying that Generations has "pretty much confirmed that May is the canon protag," despite the presentation being exactly the same?

I don't think that Game Freak want to establish any protagonist as canonical. I think they want us, the actual players, to be the canonical protagonists, and to not overwrite our personalized adventures. Red is an exception because it was a long time ago with limited hardware, and they wanted a symbolic final battle for Gold & Silver. And now he is, to some degree, The Artifact. When B2W2 came around, they actually had the technology to let your B2W2 cartridge absorb the information from your BW game, but they still kept the original games' protagonists off-screen and at a distance (even to the point of scrapping their plans to include them in the PWT).

If you choose to play as her in R/S/E/ORAS, then yes-she is the protagonist. But if you want to me to be politically correct, then *female player character. :p
Oh I thought you were saying that she would show up as the rival version from the game.,

The Z move's name translates to "Maximum Psy Breaker", so that Z move was definitely the Psychic one. It looks really cool!
That name makes a whole lot of sense when you see the whole screen break, and that WAS Oricorio Pa'U style. So we got the Psychic Z-Move now! I believe we've seen 9/18 types for the Z-Moves now? Water, Grass, Fire, Electric, Normal, Fighting, Rock, Ghost, and now Psyhic.

That name makes a whole lot of sense when you see the whole screen break, and that WAS Oricorio Pa'U style. So we got the Psychic Z-Move now! I believe we've seen 9/18 types for the Z-Moves now? Water, Grass, Fire, Electric, Normal, Fighting, Rock, Ghost, and now Psyhic.
10. The Fairy Z-move was partially shown in the Mimikyu song.
Edit, 11, the move that Vikavolt used at the beginning of the commercial could be the Bug Z-move.

Ok, 12 Z-moves shown now. The Japanese TV CM number 2 had just revealed Dragon Z-move. Known as Ultimate Dragon Burn in Japanese. So I guess most of the Japanese names for Z-moves would have super, ultimate, hyper, infinite, etc. adjectives in them.

Ok, this catch my eye, can anyone translated it?? Is that some kind of trial complete???
YpLQcdP.png
If you could understand Chinese. Then shouldn't you understand what these kanji mean. They have the same meaning in Chinese anyway!!!

Back
Top Bottom