• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Well, my country, South Africa, has always had the same release date as Europe and I am only receiving the games on the 23rd.

I'm pretty annoyed they never even stated Vulpix and Sandshrew are version exclusive. Now I'm back to thinking of getting Sun solely so I can catch a HA Vulpix without relying on others.
But wouldn't you want one with
Snow Warning
rather than its HA?

And I agree. It is much more fitting that Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales be in Moon and not Sun. I think they did that cruel move on purpose :/

And they shouldn't even be version exclusive anyway! Alola is low on Ice types already.

But wouldn't you want one with
Snow Warning
rather than its HA?

And I agree. It is much more fitting that Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales be in Moon and not Sun. I think they did that cruel move on purpose :/

And they shouldn't even be version exclusive anyway! Alola is low on Ice types already.

Snow Warning is its HA! :p

New trailers revealing exclusive Z-Moves for the starters, more Ultra Beasts and Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio:

English version:

Japanese version:

Oh wow, UB-3 Lighting is pretty sick now that I see it in action.

I was very surprised to check my YouTube feed and see there was a new trailer I thought the last one would be the final one they did. The Z-Moves look great, and I really like Incineroar''s. I've really grown to the heel wrestler since I first saw the leaks. I think I like UB-05 more than 03. 03 is still really cool, but 05 felt so much more menacing.

I wonder why UB-03 is called Lightning in Japanese but Lighting in English. Seems like a pretty arbitrary change.

I wonder why UB-03 is called Lightning in Japanese but Lighting in English. Seems like a pretty arbitrary change.

Yeah, the change is really dumb. It annoys me because every time I'm going to write it's name, I write it as UB-03 Lightning, but then I remember "Oh yeah, there's no n" and have to go back to change it.

Woah, plot twist. That thing is UB03, I guess that makes the other two both UB04. I wonder what is up with the red aura. The Z moves are neat. I like how the English one ends. This is the last of the announcements. Now on to the game.

Back
Top Bottom