• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trailers and News Discussion

Enough already. Don't bring your personal matters into a thread and especially don't get into off topic circular derails.

Not a single personal thing was ever mentioned, however, as you are correct in the discussion going off hand, it will be stopped.

The latest trailers certainly were a surprise. But a welcome surprise indeed. We can finally see the Starters' Z-Moves in action. :)

I don't hate alolan dugtrio... I just wish the nidos got the love instead. The reference behind their hair is fascinating though, I'd never heard of it before!

I'm going to be naming my diglet/dugtrio Mmmbop.

After googling Pele's hair and seeing it, Alolan Dugtrio makes total sense. I really like how they include natural happenings into Pokemon like that.

Just two more days until my copies of SM arrive. December should have movie news although corocoro could pull a fast one and not have movie news.

After googling Pele's hair and seeing it, Alolan Dugtrio makes total sense. I really like how they include natural happenings into Pokemon like that.
Pele's hair is also named after the Hawaiian goddess Pele. So that fits beautifully as well. :)

That Oceanic Operetta is pretty much the most awesome thing I've ever seen.
Can't wait to have my darling Primarina summon Giant-Water-Globe-Of-Death.
Sing, my darling! Sing and destroy!

I'm actually entertaining the idea of capturing a whole bunch of those Alolan Dugtrios, naming them all The Beach Boys and California Girls and Wondertrading them out. :p

I'm still skeptical about Z-Moves, not quite sure how I feel about them, but I really like Decidueye's. It looks so cool, actually they all do, and after seeing the in-game models I actually really like all the final forms! (I know that was a while ago, but hey)
Although I sort of feel like my Owl is getting the short straw, typing-wise. That's upsetting.
Who else sort of gets the sense that GF is continuing the theme of RPG Class Archetypes with these starters? We have a Ranger/Hunter, a Fighter/Berserker, and a Healer or something.

Who else sort of gets the sense that GF is continuing the theme of RPG Class Archetypes with these starters? We have a Ranger/Hunter, a Fighter/Berserker, and a Healer or something.

Might you mean Bard? I agree, the archetypes are cool.

I can accept Z-moves as the way they are. But why does the PC make it sooooo awkward with that weird 'dance(?)' ? Decidueye's face right after it nails it perfectly. "K, whatever you say moron." This actually proves that characters in SM are much more vivid and can have truthful personalities.

Might you mean Bard? I agree, the archetypes are cool.
Aye, Bard sounds like a good fit.
I really like this theme, and I'm curious to see if it will continue with Gen 8 (yes, I know that 7 isn't even out yet so I'm kind of jumping the gun, but this gets me excited :D)

The summoning dances are so cheesy they cross the line to hilarious. It's like it's a horrible Jojo's Bizarre Adventure pose off that the player can never win because they just try too hard and Gladion took home all the prizes already.

Now the lack of emotions on the other hand...I really do hope they completely overhaul the constant smiley face. Maybe have a system like animal crossing instead of:

"Oh no. The apparent boss of Team Skull called me out. I don't know her." :)

"A giant battle lizard is attacking me." :)

"How do I expression?" :)

Now the lack of emotions on the other hand...I really do hope they completely overhaul the constant smiley face. Maybe have a system like animal crossing instead of:

"Oh no. The apparent boss of Team Skull called me out. I don't know her." :)

"A giant battle lizard is attacking me." :)

"How do I expression?" :)
I literally lol'd when the Totem Pokémon in the demo charged at me and I was like :).

Back
Top Bottom