• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trainer Customization

Im disliking that I only have 2 outfits so far. All the hats in the shop were really expensive :/

I hope I can get more stuff later. Also hoping for more hair styles, cause I dont love the limited selection available when you first get to Lumiose.

The Amulet Coin has become my best friend.

Have not got my copy yet but was wondering if it is possible to get a suit. I already know you can get a fedora and I was hoping to make my character look like Neal Caffrey, or get a green suit and fedora like Firo from Baccano!

Have not got my copy yet but was wondering if it is possible to get a suit. I already know you can get a fedora and I was hoping to make my character look like Neal Caffrey, or get a green suit and fedora like Firo from Baccano!

Unfortunately I have yet to find a nice suit.

I did find a fedora, but it was a gaudy red and not a nice sleek gray or black.

Edit: Just found another. Checkered gray with a yellow ribbon. Not much of an improvement.

Last edited:
buy characters have lame options. i want a tank and shorts!!! AND A SAFARI HAT

Not going to lie, I'd pay $3 for dlc that gave me the option to take off the hat.

I wonder where the class sets are? I saw someone on PSS as an Ace Trainer.
I also keep seeing lots of cute haircuts...No clue how to get them either :s

The clothes are too expensive, I wanted to buy some but I don't want to spend all my in game money just to get them :S I think they should've let you use Play Coins to buy the clothes, I have like 50 of them. Also disappointed that they make you wear a hat, seriously why do they think its so important to wear one?

The clothes are too expensive, I wanted to buy some but I don't want to spend all my in game money just to get them :S I think they should've let you use Play Coins to buy the clothes, I have like 50 of them. Also disappointed that they make you wear a hat, seriously why do they think its so important to wear one?

Is the Amulet Coin or a feature/item similar to it available early in X/Y? It might help boost your earnings.

Is the Amulet Coin or a feature/item similar to it available early in X/Y? It might help boost your earnings.
I have an Amulet Coin and am using it but they are still pricy :l I also want to but other things such as Poke Balls to capture Pokemon in the game as well as Potions, so I kind of have to decide what to spend my Pokedollars on.

I have an Amulet Coin and am using it but they are still pricy :l I also want to but other things such as Poke Balls to capture Pokemon in the game as well as Potions, so I kind of have to decide what to spend my Pokedollars on.

Well, there goes the saying... It would be wise to reserve some for the latter unless your in the post-game now.

Last edited:
I find that by where I am in the game, other than the super expensive stuff in Lumiose most of the clothing is affordable, but it was a bit hard to justify paying 5000+ for an item of clothing when that was pretty much half the cash I had early in the game.

I wonder where the class sets are? I saw someone on PSS as an Ace Trainer.

You can set your profile image to look like a bunch of NPC trainers instead of your own trainer. I don't believe the Ace Trainer getup is actually purchaseable in-game.

I'm really liking the customization so far. Except for the fact that I have to wear a hat, I'm able to look exactly how I've always wanted in Pokemon. The only problem is everything in Lumiose city just EATS your PokeDollars...it'd be helpful if we could sell clothing, even if that wouldnt make much sense '^^

I picked up a pretty rad Pyroar themed shirt (it has the mane pattern on it) in Cyllage City, looks sweet.

First piece of clothing I bought, now that I have access to a steady source of funds with the Battle Chateau, time to go shopping!

Are eyeglasses not an option? I've only seen two pairs of sunglasses that are merely attached to hats. Do Game Freak have any idea how many people wear glasses? Or do they just not care because eyeglasses aren't stylish enough?

So are there no outfits for the PCs from previous games? What a missed opportunity for some good fanservice if so. I'm not gonna lie, if I had to, I'd pay money for those.

Is there a full list of the clothing and hair styles you can yet? i know serebii is working on it, but its not complete yet.

Does anyone have a list of where to buy clothing? 8U I seem to miss a lot, even when I explore cities all over.

Back
Top Bottom