• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trainer Gabriel/BugMite's Recorded Twitch Streams

Mass Effect & Oblivion
I have started a new LP series: Mass Effect! If you're a fan of sci-fi in space, or perhaps just a fan of Bioware, this is a video game series for you!

In Oblivion, I finally complete all Fighters Guild quests and advance to the final rank, as well as become the new Guildmaster of the FG!

Mass Effect & Oblivion
A day late, but I have a new episode for each LP game series!

First, Caius searches all around to find enough Grand Soul Gems needed to cure his Vampirism disease - only to learn he need other ingredients, as well.

Then, Bug Shepard stops the Thorian on Feros, completing the main objective!

Mass Effect & Oblivion
In what is now my longest video to date (if only by a few minutes), I start working on getting those assignments cleared in Mass Effect...with still more to do that I will get to in the next video.

In Oblivion, I now procure every ingredient needed to make a cure for Vampirism!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom