• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trainer Gabriel/BugMite's Recorded Twitch Streams

Trainer Gabriel

Reaction score
Hi, y'all!

Not too long ago, I started streaming video games on Twitch. After a short hiatus, I am now uploading my recorded streams to YouTube. Now, I would like to share those recordings for more views of the videos on my channel, under the username BugMite.

When deciding what game I should start for recording and uploading, I thought it would be a good idea to play something I could easily jump in and out of at any time. That's why I decided to play a game with a free-roaming-style open world - in this case, I am streaming a Let's Play of The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

So, without further ado, here's the first part of my recorded Let's Play of Oblivion:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GARKwxMWAYA

[Apologies if you have some trouble hearing my voice in the beginning]

I plan to post more episodes of this Let's Play, and, if my blogs have consistent viewership, I'll be happy to post recorded video streams of other video game titles, as well. Hope you enjoy my video game Let's Plays, and please post your feedback!:D

Last edited:
Part 2
Part 2 of my Oblivion LP is now up!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCzHheZVPlE

I had actually had this part already uploaded before I made this blog, and Part 1 was uploaded yesterday, if you hadn't already noticed. But now I am caught up, and I plan to make the next part tomorrow! Enjoy as Caius explores a nearby ruin!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom