• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trainer Gabriel/BugMite's Videos

Part 1

Trainer Gabriel

Reaction score
Hi, all! You might already know that I have a YouTube channel from blogs I've posted in the past (under a different username), but I have made Pokémon playthrough series, too! One of my current projects is a livestream of Pokémon Legends: Arceus that I started just yesterday on my Twitch channel and exported to my YT channel. So, I thought I might as well share my VODs in a more appropriate forum section!

But first, I also want to mention that I made an LP series of Pokémon: Brilliant Diamond last year. Here is the full playlist, if anyone is interested in that, too (Sorry if the audio may be somewhat uneven in the first few videos, and potentially a little loud):

Now, without further ado, here's the first part of my Twitch livestream of Pokémon Legends: Arceus:

I should also mention that I do use a webcam for this livestream, as you'll see, regardless, so I hope that makes this more enjoyable to watch!

Part 5
Here's Part 5, which is a bit shorter than the others, and most of my progress is completing a few side quests than anything, along with catching more Pokémon as usual:

Part 6
Been a few days - didn't really work for me to livestream the next part the following two days after the last video - but Part 6 is ready:

This was live and exported to YT yesterday (at least my time), but I wanted to make a small edit before posting it here.

Part 15
After some trimming, I have the next part ready. Well, it looks like this is the end of main storyline, but it looks like there's more post-game missions, so I decided to keep going with this on-camera! Part 15:

Part 17
This last stream was recorded and exported to YouTube yesterday, and I forgot to post it here then. So here it is now, after deciding not to trim anything:

I'll try to get those last three Plates in the next stream!

Part 18
Part 19
Well, this is the last livestream I will be doing for this game, so I hope you enjoy the finale! Not to say that I may not continue playing this game on my own, but I think this is a good place to end this live series.

I guess I'm done with this thread for now. Maybe I could stream Scarlet/Violet if anyone is interested. Let me know!

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom