• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trainer Gabriel's (BugMite's) Baldur's Gate LP series

Part 23
Part 24
The group finally reaches the Bandit Camp to defeat Tazok!

As you can see, I wasn't as prepared as I could have been for this area; I forgot to rest and heal beforehand. :oops: Minsc also went down and I'll have to revive him in the next episode.

Part 26
Now to meet the Priestess of Umberlee for the fishermen and smite some zombies for a farmer farther north:

Part 27
To finish exploring most of the map, the first thing the group will do is return to the Lighthouse area to explore a cavern for treasure:

Part 28
The party returns to the area where they first existed the Nashkel Mines to defeat a group of Amazons and a tomb with ghasts, having emerged from their coffins!

Part 30
It's now time to venture into the Cloakwood Forest, after quick preparations!

Part 32
Now the party ventures through the last two areas of Cloakwood - one area which houses a grove for Shadow Druids, and a nest of Wyverns in the next:

Part 33
In what may be my last video upload before Christmas, the heroes of or adventure finally reach Cloakwood Mines entrance - but don't have an easy time with the Iron Throne cronies there!
I didn't really accomplish much here, but I will descend into the mines next video!

Parts 34 & 35
Been a few days, huh? Well, I have two new videos from yesterday and today!

First, our heroes now descend into the Cloakwood Mines:
This ended up being the longest video in the series to date, even with some trimming - and will probably remain the longest in this LP series - due to traversing through three levels, plus a boss at the bottom, with some rather tough enemies along the way. Might have been a better idea to split this into two videos, after all...

Next, the party takes a key that will allow one of the workers to flood the mine, then do a few more things around the Sword Coast:

Part 38
Part 39
Last edited:
Part 41
Now it is time to return to my hometown: Candlekeep!

Part 42
Part 43
Ah, forgot to post this yesterday! Well, let's now escape Candlekeep and return to Baldur's Gate:
The next video might be the last, so stay tuned!

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom