1. Think you know Pokémon Red, Blue, and Yellow? Just feeling lucky? Check out Pokémon Wiz: Kanto Edition!

Trainer of One Type- Fun Topic

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by PocketMonster, Oct 27, 2018.

1. PocketMonster

PocketMonster Member

Blog Posts:
    I thought it would be cool if a pokemon game was created in the future to where instead of choosing a starter pokemon on the traditional water grass and fire, if you choose what type of trainer you would be instead and then be given a starter pokemon based on the type you picked.
    What are your thoughts? what would you add to what I posted and/or change from those who commented before you?
    What Type would you pick and what pokemon is a must for you to obtain on your team?
    NOTE: you are typed locked for your battle team.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  2. SylveonSparklit

SylveonSparklit ~Korrina fangirl~

Blog Posts:
    Fighting or Fairy for me.

Maybe fairy to match with my girlyness most xD Its a bummer theres no pokemon with both types....

3. Cutiefly

Cutiefly Kawaii desu ne

Blog Posts:
    My favorite type is also fairy. Sylveon is an absolute must for me, so I would love it if my starter was an Eevee.

Other than that, I would like to have Primarina, Slurpuff, Granbull, Mawile and Gardevoir in my team. Although I love Jigglypuff and Clefairy too. So I wouldn't mind having them either.

Maybe I can make a theme of pink fairy-type Pokemon, in which case, the team would be:- Sylveon, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Slurpuff, Aromatisse and Snubbull.

Damn, I almost forgot my favorite Pokemon. Okay, pink theme or not, Cutiefly would be in my team at all times.

4. Camille

Camille Call of Fate

Blog Posts:
    I'd definitely use a Water-type team. There are so many Water Pokemon I really like that it'd be tough for me to choose a team of six, but I lean towards Swampert, Swanna, Starmie, Milotic, Lanturn, and Azumarill.

5. colours

colours » when my heart speaks free ⭐

Blog Posts:
    I'd be a Grass-type Trainer so... I assume not much would change for me? xD Unless I'm not being given standard Grass-type starter Pokemon to start out with.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.