• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trainer of One Type- Fun Topic

PocketMonster

#Shield
Reaction score
I thought it would be cool if a pokemon game was created in the future to where instead of choosing a starter pokemon on the traditional water grass and fire, if you choose what type of trainer you would be instead and then be given a starter pokemon based on the type you picked.
What are your thoughts? what would you add to what I posted and/or change from those who commented before you?
What Type would you pick and what pokemon is a must for you to obtain on your team?
NOTE: you are typed locked for your battle team.

Last edited:
Fighting or Fairy for me.

Maybe fairy to match with my girlyness most xD Its a bummer theres no pokemon with both types....

My favorite type is also fairy. Sylveon is an absolute must for me, so I would love it if my starter was an Eevee.

Other than that, I would like to have Primarina, Slurpuff, Granbull, Mawile and Gardevoir in my team. Although I love Jigglypuff and Clefairy too. So I wouldn't mind having them either.

Maybe I can make a theme of pink fairy-type Pokemon, in which case, the team would be:- Sylveon, Jigglypuff, Clefairy, Slurpuff, Aromatisse and Snubbull.

Damn, I almost forgot my favorite Pokemon. Okay, pink theme or not, Cutiefly would be in my team at all times.

I'd definitely use a Water-type team. There are so many Water Pokemon I really like that it'd be tough for me to choose a team of six, but I lean towards Swampert, Swanna, Starmie, Milotic, Lanturn, and Azumarill.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom