• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trainer PR Videos

I enjoyed this feature so much and still continue to dabble in it. I even put together new outfits and then go make new videos! I have my favorite and its pretty customized, I love it. My hubby was all like it's stupid and embarassing so after several attempts to show him how it could be fun including a fighting challenge, a few punches and kicks were thrown (no worries, its all in fun, we're like big kids in that way) I wrestled it out of his hands and made him one. It was pretty simple but after he saw it he finally admitted that it was pretty decent. HE ADMITTED DEFEAT! I WAS VICTORIOUS!

So now I'm all pissed, since I probably just made the best PR video in like the history of forever and like no one's gonna see it, because this PR Video system is too damn complicated and awkward for no reason. -3- Totally sucks~

At least I can watch it over and over. TwT

So now I'm all pissed, since I probably just made the best PR video in like the history of forever and like no one's gonna see it, because this PR Video system is too damn complicated and awkward for no reason. -3- Totally sucks~

At least I can watch it over and over. TwT
Well hey, just record it with a phone and put in on Youtube ;P

it'd be nice if the PR video could be uploaded for viewing on the Global Link, like any time we do a game sync, it updates our favorite PR video to what we have now

maybe that'll be something that can appear on the full site when it launches next year... one can only hope :ksmile:

It's kind of tedious and annoying to have to request to view them (though I do like watching my friends' :D). This was a cute little feature.

I agree. I nearly died of awkwardness when I first tapped on "watch trainer video" for some random person on my friends' list and it told me they were being sent a request. It would be so much more fun if they were easier to share like that. I don't understand why the privacy around it, you can't really add custom text as far as I know so the most personal caption is your trainer name, which is public anyway.

It's probably because you get three video slots to save PR videos with, so when somebody wants to see it you have to decide which one to send them. Can't say from experience though, because nobody's ever asked to see mine yet -- I do have a camera though, maybe I should try filming and uploading it....

Okay, here we go. My camera isn't exactly good with editing features, but it'll do for now.

[video=youtube;BGpl6RiutS8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGpl6RiutS8[/video]

Last edited:
I just had a ton of fun creating a pretty silly video highlighting the epic bond between me and my farfetch'd (Who's surprisingly still on my team after all this time, I was planning on replacing him). I can see myself spending quite a bit of time with this in the future, it has a surprising amount of options to make some creative videos.

Been making a couple PR videos when I was bored. I may show them off when I can. One had my Furfrou back when she had the Star Trim, and my recent one features my Meowstic.

Hopefully I'll have the courage to ask to see someone else's masterpieces.

I recently replaced my favorite one, the Henshin, with one of my character wearing the Slurpuff Dress and including my sister's Slurpuff.

I really wish I could make more than 3 videos. :( Not to mention I want people to be able to see more than just one. I actually work hard on those. XD

I really wish I could make more than 3 videos. :( Not to mention I want people to be able to see more than just one. I actually work hard on those. XD

Me too! Already have all three slots filled (first was the pregenerated one from when I first went there). If only I was able to make more without having to replace my existing ones...

Actually, I only have PR Video that I actually like. It takes too much time to make an actual good one, imo.
The only thing I use the PR Office for are the lenses.

Well. the Lens Case anyway.

Last edited:

Me too! Already have all three slots filled (first was the pregenerated one from when I first went there). If only I was able to make more without having to replace my existing ones...

Yeah, I've already had to change a lot of the ones I really liked, too. I've probably made more than 10 videos and it sucks to have to replace some. I pretty much now have one spot that I think I'll change periodically so that I can keep my top two favorites.

I have no desire to use it again after using it once, unlike contests, pokeathlon oe musicals. (I got all the props ;o).

Created a new PR video featuring my Chesnaught. Unfortunately, she hates cameras, so the PR video is like a blooper reel. :XD: (she attacked the camera, lol)

Created a new PR video featuring my Chesnaught. Unfortunately, she hates cameras, so the PR video is like a blooper reel. :XD: (she attacked the camera, lol)

My Delphox broke the camera too. Complete with shattering-glass sound effect, screen goes black and cuts off the music.

My Delphox broke the camera too. Complete with shattering-glass sound effect, screen goes black and cuts off the music.

Same here. Screen goes black, glass breaks, and music stops as Chesnaught attacks the camera.
@Pavell; A Pokémon that loves the camera is possible. May be just as hilarious if done right.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom