Trainers Unite is not a marathon event, and not restricted to a single channel. While anyone can support the cause by giving directly to their campaign, the event explicitly encourages everyone, from the biggest creators to the newest fans of the franchise, to get directly involved by starting their own campaigns using the Tiltify platform, and streaming Pokémon content on Twitch and Youtube during the event. Full instructions on how to take part can be found on the Pokéthon Youtube channel. There is no minimum activity requirements for the event, and all efforts no matter how modest are appreciated.
The Pokéthon Twitch channel will be acting as a central hub for the campaign, with live streams running 24/7 through the entire event, including collaborative events and takeover segments with community creators who've joined in on the project.
For more information, updates, and announcements from Pokéthon regarding this campaign, you can also follow the Pokéthon team on Twitter at @PokethonTV, and on their Discord server. We'll be posting details of any future Pokéthon and Trainers Unite events here on Bulbagarden as they're announced.
About St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Our mission is clear: Finding cures. Saving children.®
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – so they can focus on helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped increase the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since we opened more than 50 years ago. We won’t stop until no child dies from cancer.
- St. Jude shares the breakthroughs it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children.
- Unlike other hospitals, the majority of funding for St. Jude comes from generous donors.