Training Area Reward Boost Rally
Until July 1st at 10:59pm (PST), trainers will receive extra rewards for completing Training area stages as part of a Training Area Reward Boost Rally. The following areas will each award x1.5 Completion Rewards and Battle Rewards over the period of the Rally:
- Level Up Area
- Cap Unlock Area
- Cap Unlock Area 2
- Theme Skill Area
Until July 1st at 10:59pm (PST), players can receive rewards such as Gems and 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets for completing certain in-game missions that depend on the amount of stamina used by the player. The Missions and Rewards are as follows:
- Mission 1: Use Stamina x250 - x100 Gems
- Mission 2: Use Stamina x500 - x50 Skip Tickets
- Mission 3: Use Stamina x750 - Gems x 100
- Mission 4: Use Stamina x1,000 - Sync Orbs x1000
- Mission 5: Use Stamina x1,250 - 5★ Skip Ticket x1
- Mission 6: Use Stamina x1,500 - Sync Orbs x1000
- Mission 7: Use Stamina x1,750 - Gems x100
- Mission 8: Use Stamina x2,000 - Skip Tickets x50
- Mission 9: Use Stamina x2,250 - Gemsx100
- Mission 10: Use Stamina x2,500 - 5★ Guaranteed Scout Ticket
Blissful Bonanza is making a return to Pokémon Masters EX, running through to July 1st at 10:59pm PT. Blissful Bonanza is a limited-time event where players can complete one-time-per-day missions to earn Tome and Codex Sets, along with special Happy, Joy and Bliss Tickets, which can be exchanged in the shop for items such as 5★-Guaranteed Scout Tickets, Lucky Cookies and Lucky Scrolls. Players can acquire a total of 900 gems from completing this event in full.
In addition to the Daily Bliss Battle which can be challenged once per day, players can also challenge a Special Bliss Battle which puts sync pairs in a full force battle against the entire Blissey evolution line for additional rewards. This battle will only be available at the following times.
- Day 4: From June 27th, at 11:00pm PT, through to June 28th at 10:59pm PT
- Day 7: From June 30th, at 11:00pm PT, through to July 1st at 10:59pm PT
- Tome Set Vol.1 x30
- Codex Set Vol.1 x8
- Happy Ticket x15
- Joy Ticket x10
- Bliss Ticket x5
- To participate, players must have completed Main Story Chapter 1: The More the Merrier (Normal) in single-player.
- The sync pairs that appear as opponents in battle have different capabilities than those players can actually obtain.
- All mission completion rewards must be claimed within three days of the mission period ending.
- Leftover Happy, Joy and Bliss Tickets at the end of this event will be automatically converted to coins at a rate of 10 coins per voucher, and sent to players' Present Boxes
As part of Pokémon Masters Day celebrations for June 2022, 5★ Hau & Raichu can be now raised to 6★ EX. When raised to 6★ EX, Hau takes on a white and blue outfit. Raising 4★ Hau & Raichu to 6★ EX also adds Hau's music to the Jukebox in-game.
Additionally, the sync grids of 4★ Winona & Pelipper, 3★ Mina & Granbull, and 3★ Valerie & Sylveon have also been expanded.