• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Training Center Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Light at the End
Reaction score
Pickup Confirmation

Custom Move Confirmation
Electric Blue Eye: Munchlax with CM Blow-Back
Electric Blue Eye: Monferno with CM Fire Shield
Confirming the above, that my Munchlax learned the CM Blow-Back and Monferno learned the CM Fire Shield, thanks!

Star Material ~
Reaction score
Pickup Confirmation

Custom Move Confirmation
sweetbbydoll: Slowpoke with HMs Flash, Surf, Strength, Dive, and Whirlpool (Pickup: 28th November 2016)
Picking up my Slowpoke with the HMs Flash, Surf, Strength, Dive and Whirlpool. Thank you!

The Corner Star
Reaction score
Pickup Confirmation

HM Move Confirmation
Electric Blue Eye: Golett with HMs Rock Smash and Strength (Pickup: 12th December 2016)

The Light at the End
Reaction score
Pickup Confirmation

HM Move Confirmation
Electric Blue Eye: Golett with HMs Rock Smash and Strength (Pickup: 12th December 2016)
Picking up my Golett with the HMs Rock Smash and Strength, thanks.

Dropping off my Sneasel to learn the HMs Rock Smash, Cut, Surf, Strength and Whirlpool.

Last edited:
The Corner Star
Reaction score
Pickup Confirmation

HM Move Confirmation
Electric Blue Eye: Sneasel with HMs Rock Smash, Cut, Surf, Strength, and Whirlpool (Pickup: 16th January 2017)

The Light at the End
Reaction score
Pickup Confirmation

HM Move Confirmation
Electric Blue Eye: Carracosta with HMs Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, and Dive (Pickup: 19th December 2016)
Picking up my Carracosta with the HMs Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, Waterfall and Dive. Thanks.

The Light at the End
Reaction score
Pickup Confirmation

HM Move Confirmation
Electric Blue Eye: Sneasel with HMs Rock Smash, Cut, Surf, Strength, and Whirlpool (Pickup: 16th January 2017)
Picking up my Sneasel with the HMs Rock Smash, Cut, Surf, Strength and Whirlpool. Thanks.

Star Material ~
Reaction score
Dropping off my Psyduck to learn the HMs Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, Dive and Whirlpool. Thank you.

The Corner Star
Reaction score
Pickup Confirmation

HM Move Confirmation
sweetbbydoll: Psyduck with HMs Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, Dive, and Whirlpool (Pickup: 3rd April 2017)

Star Material ~
Reaction score
Pickup Confirmation

HM Move Confirmation
sweetbbydoll: Psyduck with HMs Rock Smash, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, Dive, and Whirlpool (Pickup: 3rd April 2017)
Picking up my Psyduck all his new HMs, thank you!

Dropping off my Abra to learn the HM Flash.

The Corner Star
Reaction score
Pickup Confirmation

HM Move Confirmation
sweetbbydoll: Abra with HM Flash (Pickup: 10th April 2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.