• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: Traitor (Execshipping, PG-13/R)

What sort of description do you mean?

You stated that Domino was 'punished' by the Boss. In what way: physical violence, which I surmised from the fact that Domino states that he never made her bleed before? And what exactly was the Boss' absolute rule? Something along the lines of, "don't ever question my orders"?

As per the punishment, I don't think I can say it on here.

Think along those lines.

And about his rule, it's not a rule as in a law, but rule used in the sense of a reign. Absolute power within the Rockets, and no one is to deviate from that.

So how can I escalate from yesterday? How about a fic from the archives which is older than some of the people posting here? In a world before Diamond and Pearl were a thing. You, @Blackjack Gabbiani , get tapped because you're still active and kicking it in the workshop. I was also gonna review the Street Fighter fic at first, but I decided on a Pokemon one. Even though it's short so the novelty of being pre Gen 4 isn't really there, but like I said, chose a you fic since you're still here to see this. :p

- Now when she says "rough"...
- Oh. Oh, yeah, it is. I guess some things are better left unsaid. Also, how to make Giovanni even more epic evil before the games sort of started leaning into it.
- Okay wow got what she deserved? That is seven different kinds of messed up.
- But what would she do if the Boss himself betrayed them? I mean evidently take it. She did call it a betrayal even at first, too.
- Getting some serious stockholmed vibes from Domino here.
- And here I thought for a moment the Boss wasn't dead. But no, seems he is. Killed offscreen without a shred of fanfare. No catharsis from it.
- Do like the realization of it being like another gunshot bit. Damn.
- She killed the man she loves due to honor, and he came to her to die by her hand. Of course that's going to make anyone cry.

How different we write back then from now, and how we evolve. Mmm, yeah. This one probably wouldn't hold up to your modern standards, heh. It's very minimal, and more like a stream of consciousness bit. Not that it's necessarily a bad way to write, but the fic could've been more than what it was. But yeah, biggest missed opportunity was not showing the Boss in his last moments. That would've been an epic moment. But not going to give any real flak about it. After all, like I said, I'm digging something up from nearly two decades ago for the meme of it all. Certainly held up for what it was back then, given the response! Also the days of more frequent reading and reviewing, heh.

Last edited:
This fic makes me feel young lol.

What an… interesting angle to take with Domino, Giovanni, and [who is Sashie Torchic is fandom stupid for Kanto characters]. Granted it’s not one I’m unfamiliar with but

The emotions are visceral in this one. And you’ve improved a lot in your prose in… gosh, twenty years? I feel like I’m reading Bulbagarden history.

You should feel really proud of how far you’ve come! I sure am : )

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom