• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Transformers 3 Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't he say this a while ago and then say that they chose the date without him which would mean its going to be later into that year then this day?

It's odd, because the last thing I heard he wanted to take a year off because he was exhausted. Now this. I'm really hoping that there's enough time to make a good film; I really want a lot of butt-kicking robot action. Oh and a side order of explosions, of course.

The originally announced date was July 1, 2011. He said he wanted to take a year off. Now he's saying July 1, 2011. Apparently he decided against the year off. Or he was just jerking the fans around. I could believe either one.

My reaction:
I have infinitely sad news to report -- Michael Bay has started work on Transformers 3 today. Apparently he's in Rhode Island, meeting with Hasbro about new Transformers for the flick, like maybe a yellow Transformer with slanty eyes and big buck teeth named Ching Chong Chang who turns into a rickshaw, and if he can put an uncircumcised Transformer penis on Bruticus.

TF1 was okay, TF2 was horrible, and I really don't know how good TF3 will be. I mean, TF2 had good CGI and all, but most of the time, the action was so fast, you could barely tell which TF was which. Mikela and Sam's "love story" was a joke, Devestator just sits there, Arcee gets ONE LINE, Sideswipe gets TWO LINES, and Jolt says NOTHING. Jolt could've been a good marketing item to promote the Chevy Volt, but we barely see him during
Prime's resurrection
and we don't even see him in action. Skids and Mudflap were only hilarious because they were incredibly un-PC. Don't get me STARTED on the over 9000 minutes of the military firing in the desert. And LOL,
robot heaven.

TF2 sucked. I'm not even a huge fan of TFs. I only know the famous ones, like Optimus and Megatron, so I watched TF2 as a stand-alone movie, along with the first TF from 2007. I'm also not a fan of GI Joe, and even I thought Rise of Cobra was better than TF2.

Mikaela and Sam's "love story" was a joke, Devastator just sits there, Arcee gets ONE LINE, Sideswipe gets TWO LINES, and Jolt says NOTHING. Jolt could've been a good marketing item to promote the Chevy Volt, but we barely see him during
Prime's resurrection
and we don't even see him in action.
Jolt was a last minute addition, which explains his lack of screen time. I'm hoping he gets more time in TF3, because I really like the little guy. (Seriously, every time I see a deluxe Jolt on the pegs at a Wal-Mart, I squeal "Jolty!" and hug him. And this is coming from a hardcore Bumblebee fan.)

Me, I'd would love it if Bumblebee actually got his voice back permanently in TF3. That would make me one happy fangirl. Everything else could blow chunks but if they pull that off, I'm good. Oh and please don't kill 'Bee off, or I will unleash helldeathrage! :saiyan:

Man, they work quick... but if not for the awesome effects... T2 wasn't much of a movie... sadly.

Quite frankly, I don't give two shits unless Unicron is in it.

I just want a Cube-transformer. What?

Seriously though, I liked the second movie, but I don't think we need to start making a new one now. I would prefer the year wait, just to make sure the writers don't do anything stupid, like use my cube idea. Or not put Unicron in it.

I just want a Cube-transformer. What?

Seriously though, I liked the second movie, but I don't think we need to start making a new one now. I would prefer the year wait, just to make sure the writers don't do anything stupid, like use my cube idea. Or not put Unicron in it.

The main writers for the first two have left. The guy who was brought in to help with the second one is going to be heading the third one. So, in a way, you've got nearly-fresh eyes.

Well, they've already done the Fallen, Unicron's the only really badass villain left.
I doubt we're ever going to get Unicron.

Seems one of the producers said a while ago that something that large would remove the human element, which is what he didn't want. So I doubt the big guy will be the main big bad for the next film.

And yes, Kurtzman and Orci are gone. I really don't know if that's a good thing or not.

The human element desperately needs to be removed from these films. They're nothing BUT human elements while unnamed robots fight randomly in the background for no real reason.

The human element desperately needs to be removed from these films. They're nothing BUT human elements while unnamed robots fight randomly in the background for no real reason.

yes. bring on the robot armys! Sencless violence, AWAY!

Oh god no. The first two films sucked ass, now there's gonna be a third?!
(Normally I'm excited about Transformers announcements, but the Michael Bay live-action films have soiled the good TF name.)
monkey.jpg

Fuck you Michael Bay, for giving TF a bad name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom