• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Transformers: Galaxy *Me and Ampiomodio~*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzillawolf

PMD Hero
Reaction score
Plot: Centuries ago, during the war on Cybertron, it was realized the planet was in danger of dying. To preserve their race, the Autobots sent a massive ship called the Ark into space with a vast number of Protoforms, unprogrammed Transformers.

In modern day, the Ark's coordinates have been discovered on Earth, having crashed there, scattering Protoforms throughout the planet in addition to the main ship itself. Megatron, leader of the Decepticons, heads for Earth to form an army to turn the tide of the war, Optimus Prime leading the Autobots to protect the protoforms from his tyranny, as well as the people of earth.

My characters:

Akari (Human): Intelligent, computer expert, kind of shy and sticks to herself.

Optimus Prime: The noble leader of the Autobots, a protector of the rights of all sentients. His alternate mode is a Semi Truck, the trailer of which can combine with him for a "supermode".

Jetfire: One of the Autobots that comes to earth with Optimus. He's a somewhat laid back person who loves to fly, but is undyingly loyal to Optimus above everything else. His alternate mode is an F16 Fighter Jet, but of a different model than Starscream. The two are major rivals as well.

Starscream: A former Cybertronian scientist who is now Megatron's second in command. Sneaky, cunning, and viscious, Starscream seems outwardly loyal to his commander, but in truth is searching for the proper time to overthrow him and take control of the Decepticons. Not because of ambition, but because he believes Megatron is simply an inept leader.

OOC- Transformers! Robots in Disguise~
My characters
Daiku- a human engineer and friend of Akari.
Megatron- Tyranic Lord of the Decepticons, and once Prime's brother. His alternate mode is a strange, disfigured jet which can convert to tank and cannon modes.
Bumblebee- A short and annoying little guy, yet also one of the Autobot's most trusted scouts. He has many insecurities wjth himself- is he too short? Is he weak? Will he ever pick up a femme bot? He does not know the answer to any of these, ahy
nd takes out his frustration by kicking Decepticon tail pipe. He transforms into a Volkswagen Beetle, and runs on electricity.
Soundwave- The eyes and ears of Megatron. He has many shapes, and none of them can speak properly- he had his voice box destroyed in a laser fight, and has had it replaced by his own design of voice-synthisizer, which can record, create sonic attacks and copy voices, but causes him to speak oddly, and think ultralogically.
Transforms into a Blue and Orange Kia Sole, and can eject the interior of his head to become a boombox version of himself. Manipulates Minicons. Totally superior.

Ooc- Shall I start, or you?

Last edited:
OOC: Like the Ark was left drifting disabled in space and finally comes to earth, which sends out the distress becon to alert the transformers? Though the main ark isn't found for quite some time.

OOC- IDEA ATTACK. Fight for a while, we'll cut the front of the ship off first, sending it down, and the rest of the Ark will blast a fraction of the Nemesis off too, before the main bodies fall to the Earth later in the RP.

In space, above the atmosphere of the planet, a laser fight was in full swing. The Nemesis had ambushed the Ark escaping from Cybertron, and with the element of surprise, were anhilating the Autobot Forces.

Inside the warship, Soundwave aproached Megatron in his throne carved of the skeletons of Autobots. Lord Megatron. The Autobot's ship damadge rate is currently increasing by 17 percent ber clip. It is estimated, within 2 microcycles, the Ark will be destroyed. "Excellent, Soundwave. Starscream!" Megatron barked. "Send the Rain Makers to eliminate the Ark's weaponry."

Inside the Ark, a small golden Cybertronian car was whizzing from one bay to another. "Prime? Prime, sir?" he called, whizzing into the control room.

The Autobot Commander looked out of the bridge of the Ark. He looked to Jetfire. "Jetfire, open fire!"

Jetfire gave a nod. "Yes sir!" he reported, returning fire, striking the side of the Nemesis rather hard. "But we're losing power quickly sir!"

Optimus gave a sigh, then openned comlink to Bumblebee. "Bumblebee...We're losing power rapidly...We're going to have to go to the backup plan, evacuate the Ark, it'll be jumping to hyperspace in 2:00 minutes and we have to make sure no one, Autobot or Decepticon, is onboard when that happens," he ordered.

"Optimus, sir, we're really going to abandon ship?" asked Jetfire.

Optimus nodded. "Yes...The hyperdrive at present requires are hands on board to be deactivated for their safety, we don't have time to prepare. All we can do is send the Ark as far away from the war as we can to protect the Protoforms inside..." he stated grimly. "Hopefully they'll land somewhere they'll never have to see the war..."

Jetfire nodded slowly. "Yes sir...What are you going to do, sir?"

"Pay Megatron a visit..." said the Autobot leader, getting in an escape pod and programming it, to aim right at the bridge of the Nemesis. "I can't allow him to pick up the hyperspace trail, I'll keep him busy. Cover me."

Jetfire nodded, concentraiting fire on the Nemesis' guns.

Optimus pressed the launch button, sending the escape pod launching out of the Ark, straight for the bridge of the Decepticon Battleship.

OOC: During the fight between Optimus and Megatron here, the Nemesis' hyperdrive will be triggered, forcing it's evacuation as well as it launches after the Ark, setting up the situation you said. Sound good?

OOC- Sounds perfect.

Lazerbeak flew onto Soundwave's shoulder. "Chirrup. Chrrr blk blk Chirupabzz Clik." it said quickly. Megatron. Optimus Prime has Abandoned Ship and is Heading for the Nemesis. "Prime?" Megatron growled. "BLAST HIM DOWN. FOCUS ALL WEAPONS TOWARDS HIM. WE CANNOT ALLOW HIM TO REACH US."

Soundwave nodded, and sent a tentacle from his chest into the computer. Hacking Interface. Ovveride all turrets. Focus on oncoming pod. Once destroyed, avert concentration to head of Ark.

The Cannons swirled towards the oncoming escape pods, firing intense bundles of nucleur power until their energy supplies ran low. Continue onslaught. Deploy jets. Make Optimus Prime Dead.
OOC- *gets radio, puts in 'The Touch'

"Not so fast, Decepticreeps!" yelled Jetfire, targeting the incoming attacks with the Ark's.

The escape pod slammed straight through the bridge of the Nemesis, running over several Decepticons in the process. As it came to a stop, Optimus burst out of the openning, glaring right at Megatron. "I won't let you have those Protoforms, Megatron!" he announced, producing an energy ax. "If you want them, you'll have to go through me!"

-----------------

Jetfire nodded, seeing Optimus made it. "All active Autobots! Abandon ship! Ship will go to Hyperspace in two minues!" he announced, heading for an escape pod himself.

The Nemesis rocked from the Ark's sudden attack. Damadge currently at 98.769 percent. Soundwave reported.

Megatron stood up, grimacing at Optimus. "Brother... why throw away your life so recklessley?" he asked, advancing towards him and cocking his Fusion Cannon. "The Protoforms are rightfuly mine... how are we to get peace, without Tyranny? There will always be rebels, and they will cause disrest, unless they are killed... and dear Optimus... I consider you to be one of those rebels. Therefore, you must die!" Megatron roared, blasting his fusion cannon in Prime's direction.

Bumblebee tranformed again, and zipped into a pod. "Kiss my afterburners, Cons!" he said, crashing inside as the lid sealed.

Optimus swung his ax, deflecting the cannon and sending it into the wall nearby. "A peace under tyranny is nothing but suffering, Megatron! Our planet was at peace until you made your grab for power! Freedom is a right of all sentient beings, and I will not allow you to take that right away from a single creature as long as my spark still burns!" he announced, pulling his own blaster and returnning fire.

The blast streamed into Megatron's face, burning the shell off of the left side. "Perhaps Suffering is a problem- but then so are you! Your kind of Cybertronian would have us out of contact with each other to preserve your petty idea of free peace- but that is not the way of the future! Cybertron needs a dictator- and that dictator is me!" he roared, grasping at the charred side of his face, and rushing at Optimus, mace exended.

Optimus charged with ax ready. "And your kind would have everyone enslaved to your whims, and that's not going to happen!" the Autobot leader stated. "I admit, I'm not perfect, and neither are you! That's why an absolute dictator would cause nothing but miserary, Megatron!" he shouted, swinging his ax at his rival, aiming at the wrist holding the mace.

The wrist was severed, and Megatron howled in pain, using his other hand to grabe Optimus' face. "BUT YOU HAVE NO CHOICE IN THE MATTER! YOU FIGHT FOR THE WEAK! THAT IS WHY YOU LOSE!"

Optimus grabbed Megatron's arm, trying to pull it off. "I'd say I have a big choice in the matter, Megatron!" Prime yelled, bringing up his leg and kicking Megatron off him and into a computer consol.

"Warning! Hyperspace Engines has been activated. Will jump to hyperspace in 1:00 minute and counting!"

Optimus looked to Megatron. Seeing an openning, he shut the consol so the hyperspace drive couldn't be deactivated. He jumpped back into his escape pod, reactivating it and taking off.

Megatron collapsed, too damadged to carry on. Warning lights started flashing, and Decepticons started fighting each other to get to the limited amount of escape pods. "S-Soundwave... don't leave me..." Yes Lord Megatron. The blue and orange clad robot replied, hefting Megatron onto his shoulder, and putting him safely into a pod. Soundwave's head retracted, turned into a smaller robot, and clambered it's way into the pod along with Megatron. The rest of his body reverted to vehicle mode, and drove into it's own Pod, crashing other Cons on his way.

Starscream watched this from nearby, giving a growl. If only Soundwave hadn't been there... The craft Decepticon creapt into his own pod and launched.

Shortly after, the Ark and Nemesis both launched into hyperspace at nearly the same time. Optimus openned communication with the other Autobots. "Is everyone alright?" he asked over the communication channel.

"Everyone got off the Ark sir, Bumblebee, you alright?" asked Jetfire from his own pod.

"Y-yep... other than I have no idea where the pod is heading because I'm cramped in the wrong way... d-did you stop Megatron, sir?"

"Yeah, the Nemesis' hyperdrive was triggered in the fight, I destroyed the consol and forced them to evacuate," explained Optimus.

"Great, not only did we save the Protoforms, the Decepticon's mightiest warship has been sent on a one way course into deep space," said Jetfire, reasonably pleased with that.

"That's good, except we're being dragged into some rocks gravitational pull, and the Ark is going the opposite direction." Bumblebee said dryly, before suddenly realizing what this meant. "Wait... we're going to be stranded!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom