• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Transformers V- Stop Motion Series (Non-Pokemon) *Ep. 4 Up!*

Reaction score
So this is my first stop motion Transformers series. This will have mostly movie toys, well, please rate!

Episode 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85CUUkOibwg
When Ravage and his followers captured Bumblebee, They brought him straight to the Moon Base. Megatron was not pleased meeting Ravage due to a near past failure. He nearly destroyed Ravage but then was pleased, having Bumblebee caught. He did not pay Ravage any credit, instead sending Bumblebee's body to the higher ranked Starscream...
Ravage, sad and wanting to increase his rank, met with a friend, popularly known as 'S'. He was also wanting to increase his rank, set up a plan...

Episode 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hurk0ZhEHL8
Ravage and 'S' have Starscream join their plan, and he sets out to kill Roadfire and Repugnus. On Earth, Optimus, Roadfire & Repugnus discuss how to get back Bumblebee. Repugnus goes back to the base as Starscream attacks. Optimus wounds him with his Battle Axe/Battle Rifle and Starscream flees. Back at Base, Megatron is angered by this act of Starscream's and is ready to destroy him. Starscream calms him down as he explains that this was a part of the plan...

Episode 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j32vaQuGzEM
After the events of the earlier Starscream battle, Repugnus waits for Roadfire and Optimus to come, however, Ravage attacks him. He manages to defeat Ravage but is thrown back by S. Roadfire quickly joins him yet S defeats both. Optimus is late as the two Autobots are captured aswell.

Episode 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ymUXxuVTg0
Lightning Lockdown and Insecticon enter the plan and kick the original 'S' out. They capture Optimus. After a fight between Optimus and Megatron, Lockdown wanders off.

Last edited:
Re: Trainsformers V- Stop Motion Series (Non-Pokemon) *Ep. 1 Up!*

Awesome job! I love how you did this; must have took a while getting those pictures. XD

I only have a few criticisms.
1) There was a typo from 1:13 - 1:18: "S: I see, i have a plan. I also want to get to to attacker from defender."
2) I sometimes had trouble reading the subtitles because the scenes would transition too quickly (though this only happened a few times toward the end). Maybe re-watching the video after you're done to see how quickly they move would help fix this problem.

Other than that, please keep it up! :)

Re: Trainsformers V- Stop Motion Series (Non-Pokemon) *Ep. 1 Up!*

Thank you! The subtitles or the mostly static pictures do not look much of the problem to me, the only problem for me is lighting. Lighting problems made me exclude 40 seconds of the video when Optimus and S's rival sneak into Decepticon base. I will re-make that part today.

Re: Trainsformers V- Stop Motion Series (Non-Pokemon) *Ep. 2 Up!*

Episode 2 is up! More action in this one!

Awesome job, again! I really like watching your videos (and the MS paint laser beam kicked ass)! xD

You did a better job of keeping the subtitles on screen long enough for me to read. Keep up the great work!

Thank you again, The subtitles are normally 5 seconds long. I am still looking for a better laser making program xD.

Re: Transformers V- Stop Motion Series (Non-Pokemon) *Ep. 3 Up!*

Episode 3 is up and running! More Autobot friends get captured!

Haha, I love episode 2. These are pretty good, keep it up. :)

Thank you! i wouldhave made a sky background for Starscream but didn't remember.. Like i did not remember to put on Credits and Title in ep. 3!

Keep it up! I'm really enjoying watching these. :)

Guys sorry for the lack of Updates, but i am sick and i believe i can only provide one update till Sunday. Sorry again.

There are a few typos you videos, but other than that I think you are doing a great job! Also, timing is everything in these types of videos, I think once you get the hang of it, you will improve greatly. I have already seen the improvements between your videos. I also love the background music, they make the videos much more fun. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom