• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trash Heap

Enzap

No thoughts, head empty
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
  2. They/Them
Box_XD_088.png
Box_XD_088_s.png
Box_XD_088.png
Box_XD_088_s.png
Box_XD_088.png

Box_XD_088_s.png
Box_XD_088.png
Box_XD_088_s.png
Box_XD_088.png
Box_XD_088_s.png

Box_XD_088.png
Box_XD_088_s.png
Box_XD_088.png
Box_XD_088_s.png
Box_XD_088.png

Box_XD_088_s.png
Box_XD_088.png
Box_XD_088_s.png
Box_XD_088.png
Box_XD_088_s.png

It's nice there's an option to turn off the style this year, but was it really necessary to have the only other option the bright spring green default? At least this grimy filth is a pleasant dark style, so won't complain too loudly. Like it, actually, and I'd totally use it if I wasn't a classic stan.

Last edited:
honestly even though this is an April fools joke, I actually really like this style, it's a shame it will go away though, cause I want to use it forever umu

honestly even though this is an April fools joke, I actually really like this style, it's a shame it will go away though, cause I want to use it forever umu
don't worry, you'll still be able to select Grimergarden from the style picker even after the AFD festivities are over!

(Honestly purple + green is one of my favorite color combos so I'm kinda loving it)

I'm a Grimer Girl
In a Grimer World
Eating plastic
It's fantastic
I can eat your hair
The garbage everywhere
Imagination
Life is just a Grimer
Poison Touch,
Foul Play,
If you say, "Grime always yours" (ooh-ah-ooh)

Random fact from the old GO days that many might have forgotten. Grimer was the most bugged spawn of all back in 2016. Because of this it was also made exceedingly rare.

In fact, it was so rare that the majority of the players at the time (me included), around June 2017, would first register Muk as either a wild spawn or from 2-star raids (it was in the very first rotation to make it somewhat accessible), then Grimer.

Thankfully it got fixed a bit after and it has been featured in looots of events since, its shiny was also released relatively early compared to the bulk of Gen 1 shiny releases (from Pikachu to Go Tour Kanto).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom