• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trauma Center - DOCTORS WIN - FINAL - Uncover The Truth - 10/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Welcome to Non-Mafia game

Trauma_center_logo.png

Trauma Center - Virus Attack​

This is a non-mafia game which has features based on the original mafia games you know. However, make no mistake - this is NOT a mafia game. While this will require you to read the rules and follow descriptions, I will assure you will have no trouble getting through the game. It is not just a vote-and-kill, but will require teamwork and teensy bit of activity. In other words - strategy. You will understand once I give you your roles.

To simply say - this is a Team Elimination game. You are separated into teams, and you will win when the opposing team is completely eliminated. Sounds like another typical mafia game? Well... See for yourself.

You do not have to know the whole story of the Trauma Center games. You don't have to know who's who, or what's what. Knowing the story may help you a little... but maybe? Maybe not. I will explain anything I feel that needs explanation, and it will be sufficient... I believe. You may also ask questions.

The Rules will be posted AFTER I received all the sign-ups. They will mostly be based on your usual mafia rules, with alterations.

As for updates, I will tell you about the update time. As I am not familiar with abbreviations like GST, or EST - I will simply say with city names. If you need time calcuations for your city, please refer to Time Difference Calculator - Time Differences Between Countries .

Updates will take place around 12:00 AM ~ 1:00 AM in my time (Seoul and Tokyo). That is 11:00 AM ~ 12:00 PM for people in New York City (USA), and 4:00 PM ~ 5:00 PM for people in London (UK).

Anyone is free to join - beginners are also welcome

EDIT: a mod told me that I'll have to explain the rules or else she'll close the game XDD

1. Simply said - A battle against viruses. Doctors, virus hosts, and citizens will take part in the games
2. Game ends when all viruses are eliminated, or doctors die out
3. Virus can infect, Doctors can cure
4. Don't underestimate the citizens
5. You'll all start not knowing who's who. You are in a team, but you basically start allied with your own self

Last edited:
Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - NOW ACCEPTING SIGN-UPS, BEGINNERS WELCOME

1 @Human[/URL];Killed Day 7: ROSALIA VIRUS
2 @Razer[/URL];Modkilled Night 2: Citizen
3 @SageGaga[/URL];
4 @Hawkeye;Modkilled Day 4: Citizen
5 @Greece;Killed Night 3: Citizen
6 @Smasher 101;Banished Day 3: STIGMA VIRUS
7 @Feralize;
8 @Mintaka[/URL];
9 @Neon Borealis[/URL];
10 @Coasting Wingull[/URL];Killed Night 5: DOCTOR
11 @Tris79[/URL]; Killed Day 2: DOCTOR
12 @Garuru[/URL]; Killed Night 0: GUILT VIRUS
13 @GliscorMan[/URL];
14 @Parma[/URL]; Killed Day 2: NEO-GUILT VIRUS
15 @Belarus.;Killed Night 3: DOCTOR
16 @Soulmaster[/URL];

Subs
1 @Feralize;

Last edited:

Sign me up then!

Beginner wanting to start by signing up!

In, but wait; when a virus is cured, do they remain in the game?

That isn't that direct of an answer but gotcha xD
Sounds interesting.

Sure I'm only in one game. Wynaut.

I'll play sounds interesting.

Sounds interesting, but one quick question: Someone I know is thinking about trying mafia games out. Would this be a good game to start with since it has mafia-like stuff in it?

It sounds rather different from mafia games frankly other than the voting system being in this game too.

Why not, guess I'll give this a try. :3

Interesting... I'll give it a try.

If theres room i'll play. It sounds different.

In.

Sounds interesting, but one quick question: Someone I know is thinking about trying mafia games out. Would this be a good game to start with since it has mafia-like stuff in it?

To be frank, I am not entirely sure. This is non-mafia after all, so maybe an actual mafia game would be better.

To be frank, I am not entirely sure. This is non-mafia after all, so maybe an actual mafia game would be better.

That's what I thought too.

Anyway, I'll be happy to sub if you need one.

That's what I thought too.

Anyway, I'll be happy to sub if you need one.

Oh, you're signing in as a sub?

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - SIGN-UPS OPEN, BEGINNERS WELCOME, 9 SPOTS LEFT

Second Seed! Woot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom