• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trauma Center - DOCTORS WIN - FINAL - Uncover The Truth - 10/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - SIGN UPS CLOSED - UPDATE PENDING

Confirming.

Conforming with this confirmation.

firmin'

Conforming.

Conforming.
Don't you know conforming is bad? Have we taught you nothing in the time you've been here?

:p

Stupid spell check.

Got ze role.

Role Confirmed.

1 @
Human;
2 @
Razer;
3 @
SageGaga;
4 @
Hawkeye;
5 @
Greece;
6 @
Smasher 101;
7 @
jokool;
8 @
Mintaka;
9 @
Neon Borealis;
10 @
Coasting Wingull;
11 @
Tris79;
12 @
Garuru;
13 @
GliscorMan;
14 @
Parma;
15 @
Belarus.;
16 @
Soulmaster;

FINAL RULES - breaking them will result in subbing or modkill. If you need clarification, please send me a PM.

1. You must NOT claim your role name. Claiming your ability is fine if you use your own words, but I doubt that would be a good idea, as most of the roles I gave you are new and it will make you suspicious if you fake-name something that does not fit the overall theme. Remember, this is Non-Mafia, and most of the roles aren't what you usually know.

2. MASS-CLAIM IS NOT ALLOWED.

3. The Partner System

Yes, I made a Partner System in this game. Most of the characters are linked to each other in some way, and interactions will trigger special events. Some will be merely dialogues, while others will cause huge changes in the flow of the game. The possibility of an event happening, of course, depends on your activity.

- Finding your Partner: While I do not allow you to claim your role name, I do, however, allow you to explain your job. Yes, I know the overall theme is DOCTORS VS VIRUSES, but still you should note that I specifically wrote some descriptions on your job (be it short or long). Don't just go and say "I'm a doctor" if you're a doctor. Of course, if you choose to explain your job YOU MUST DO SO IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Faking is okay. Paraphrasing is okay, but PLEASE DO NOT USE SCREENSHOTS. Your jobs are the key to finding your partner if you want the event. If you found your partner, and feel that you two are linked, then send me a PM "[Player] X [Player]" anytime. You will receive the event if you are correct.

- Private Talk: Of course, in case you try your luck and send me massive amounts of PMs with the title of you paired with every single person, I am going to need your private conversations to see if you really found your partner. Just like in other games, give me a copy of your conversations. Just add me to the recepient list in PMs, or add me to Skype conversations. If I find out you did not give me your copies of talks, then both of you will be modkilled.

Feel free to use the main thread, PMs, or Skype. If you want to make a QT after finding your partner, then give me a link. I know I have said I have trouble accessing QT, but I already asked a friend (who's not playing here) for assistance, so I allow QTs as well.

4. You all start allied with yourself. You don't know who's who, or how many members are on your team. Even if you check the wiki page to see how many viruses there are, there are more than 10 viruses in the series so don't try to estimate how many viruses there are in this game. Same with doctors/medical contributors. If you want to get through the game killing your enemies and befriending your allies, BE ACTIVE.

5. Phases: The usual Day-Night phase. I will start with Night 0. Also, votings will take place during the day. The one with the most votes will be banished.

6. The overall game play

Like I mentioned above, this is Doctors vs Viruses based on the Trauma Center series. I tweaked some of the stories, so even if you go look them up, they'll be different.

Viruses can infect, Doctors can cure. There are also Citizens in this game - but do not underestimate them.

You will not be aware of infection as symptoms will not show.

- Win conditions:
Win for Doctors: When Viruses are eliminated
Win for Viruses: When Doctors are eliminated
Citizens contribute to game flow, but are not directly linked to wins.

DO NOT PLAY AGAINST YOUR WIN CONDITION.

Everyone has a special ability, so put it to good use.

7. If you feel you are going to be busy, PLEASE give advanced notice. I do not want people appearing with a "Sorry, I've been busy. What's been going on?" post. You don't have to be sorry for inactivity - just let me know in advance. Real life always comes first. As I have only one sub available, if you do not show any action for three phases straight, you will be modkilled.

"We have returned."

Someone was standing in a dimly lit room, flashes of light pouring down on him from a large monitor which had multiple screens, each with a face.

"Excuse me for my rudeness, but this is much safer. Even if one of us should be captured, we will not be able to provide information as none of us know who the other looks like."

Someone from the screen spoke.

"I see your point. Our VIRUSES shall not fail! Please be careful when you are handling the specimens. They are highly contagious."

"Then all the more better. We found our purpose. It is time to act!"

The voices yelled.

"For []!"

A hospital was busily transferring urgent patients through the halls.

"Sir! The patient's vitals are dropping - if we don't operate now, he won't make it!" A nurse yelled.

"Calm down and use the stabilizers. We need the director's advice - I've never seen a virus like this!" A doctor replied while injecting some medicine to the patient.

"Director! What should we do?!" The nurse panicked as a person with authority hurridly arrived on the scene.

The director carefully looked at the patient and sighed.

"There is no mistake - [] is spreading as well along with []. Get X - I trust they will be able to operate on this patient."

Inside a household, people were moving furniture and examining the floors. In a small room, someone walked on the wooden floor, carefully observing the bloody stains. There were scrapes and pieces of wood scattered about near the doormat.

Using the forceps to pick up the mat, the person discovered a writing in blood.

"[]"

Who would write such name in blood?

"Sir, urgent news! [] is spreading throughout the nation! All the hospitals are filled with patients, and we are in desperate need of doctors who know how to treat them!" A voice yelled from a walkie-talkie. The receiver sighed before speaking.

"I'll need to go see X. I need authorization from the government. We'll meet up at the intersection. Make sure you bring all the necessary papers."

"Sir, yes, sir!"

"And, mention that we'll need more than just papers if we want to get over this nationwide crisis!!"

[video=youtube;Pj1t4UIpYbE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj1t4UIpYbE[/video]

It is now NIGHT 0. For you to familiarize with the game, say hello and send in night actions, I will give you plenty of time.

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 9/22 0:00 AM ~ 1:00 AM IN MY AREA (Seoul/Tokyo)
- 9/21 around Noon in New York City, USA.
- 9/21 around 4:00 PM in London, UK.

Last edited:
Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - NIGHT 0 - A Savior's Forthcoming

Oh goodie. It's starting.

And I have to say, very interesting mechanics in this game... this ought to be interesting.

Well, Hi to you all.

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - NIGHT 0 - A Savior's Forthcoming 9/20

Well hello! To victory!

Hey guys, hope we can make this game fun. :)

Yup! This is my first Non-Mafia game! I'd like to last long.

Lets have fun! and be active

Hey everyone! Let's get this game started!

Ohai

Edit: Excited to finally get to play a game haha.

Last edited:

/is here

so

who likes yu-gi-oh zexal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom