• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trauma Center - DOCTORS WIN - FINAL - Uncover The Truth - 10/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - NIGHT 0 - A Savior's Forthcoming 9/20

Let's go!

Hey! ho!

Posts are getting spammy, please stay on-topic.

Trauma Center - Virus Attack - DAY 1 - Red Zone 9/22

1 @Human;
2 @Razer;
3 @SageGaga;
4 @Hawkeye;
5 @Greece;
6 @Smasher 101;
7 @jokool;
8 @Mintaka;
9 @Neon Borealis;
10 @Coasting Wingull;
11 @Tris79;
12 @Garuru;
13 @GliscorMan;
14 @Parma;
15 @Belarus.;
16 @Soulmaster;

A small shadow carefully tip-toed inside a building, curiously looking around.

"Halt! Who goes there?" a voice spoke up, making the shadow wince.

"Uhm - I, uh..." the shadow began timidly. "I was just exploring - "

"Just exploring?"

"I - "

"Who sent you?" The voice asked sharply. "Are you from the government?"

"No!" The shadow shivered, then suddenly tackled the voice, leaving scratches.

"DAMN IT!" A man in dark clothing clutched his bleeding skin and fell to the ground. His eyes clenched shut as he realized that something was wrong...

Footsteps echoed throughout the dark corridors. People were chasing after the small shadow.

It was too swift - and too blurry.

"Stop!" the people yelled.

However, the shadow only sped up, and was soon out of sight the moment it turned a corner.

"Damn! Now what do we do?!"

"We're finished! This is the end of Delphi! There's no way we can continue with the plan! The specimens are useless!"

"Wait! Blackwell would've wanted us to continue the job. The rest is up to us! Savato died along with Blackwell, but we still got Kyriaki, Deftera, Triti, Tetarti, Pempti, and Paraskevi..."

"It's still 6 GUILT viruses that we can use."

"Hey, I got an idea. Let's go somewhere remote - some place quiet so we can see how the infection works without interruption..."

An hour later, a building exploded with a large BOOM and flames engulfed the entire area.

It was impossible to see what was left. However, the police enlisted the help of an intelligent investigator to search for clues.

Somewhere buried underground, a book was discovered. The investigator immediately contacted the media to make this public

The next day....the newspapers were all about one hot issue:

"GUILT"

Garuru, you are...
attachment.php

Kenneth Blackwell, the creator of the GUILT viruses. You are a member of the mysterious criminal syndicate called Delphi, and you have been aiding them in exchange for your daughter's life. While inventing GUILT, it settled inside your body.

You have the ability to infect other humans - both doctors and citizens. You can infect up to 6 times.

At Night, send "Infect [Player]". Infection lasts for 3 phases.

Infection will not take place if your target is already infected with something else.

During the 3 phases of infection, you cannot infect anyone else until the victim is "free of illness".
However...remember that infections could fail. Time your infection right, and keep track on patients. Failing to infect someone will not count as used, but if the victims are cured before death, then your infection will count..

Certain doctors will be able to cure you - but the virus being part of your body, you will die when you are cured.

You are allied with Viruses. Eliminate all the Doctors to win. Killing Citizens will not affect your win.
Garuru was killed.

HIDDEN EVENT: The moment you are killed, the remaining members of Delphi will carry out the rest of your plans and the viruses you have not used will randomly target (infect) those who have stayed silent the previous phase.

This event was not notified to Garuru.

[video=youtube;lIHbDnaQ6yM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIHbDnaQ6yM[/video]

It is now DAY 1. PLEASE SEND IN THE DAY ACTIONS. YOU MAY ALSO VOTE.

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 9/23 0:00 AM ~ 1:00 AM IN MY AREA (SEOUL/TOKYO)
- 9/22 NOON. NEW YORK CITY, USA
- 9/22 4:00 PM. LONDON, UK

EDIT: post edited due to the soundtrack video making it hard to read the extra spoilers

Last edited:
Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - DAY 1 - Red Zone 9/22

Uh wait, so he was among those allied with Viruses. What would have killed him? There's a vigilante among the citizens and doctors? (More like former imo, I'm guessing those who are doctors would have something more related to curing.)

Wow, that was an intense way to start. If it's a vig, I'm wondering how they already knew Garuru was allied with the viruses.

EDIT: post edited due to the soundtrack video making it hard to read the extra spoilers

So, one virus down. But everyone who stayed quiet has a chance of being infected.

I don't think it was a vig kill, more like a "You're going to die right at the beggining, sorry about that."

I don't think it was a vig kill, more like a "You're going to die right at the beggining, sorry about that."
I dunno, that's certainly possible but we were allowed to send night actions on night 0.
And the flavor text makes it seem like it was intentionally caused by one person.

Oh hey, time to get this game started.

... Wh-?

Well. Good luck to the rest I suppose.

Well I guess you could say that's one down.

Well.... That was interesting, but confusing. :dizzy:

So now what?

Not a rogue or a vig or even a modkill. He probably got cured, which means killed in his case. This is brilliant though, we have a lead.

So theres 15 of us alive, and 6 are carrying the Guilt Virus?

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - NIGHT 1 - Good Doctor 9/23

A doctor looked at a patient's chart before speaking.

"Well, what do you know? The operation was a success. You are going to make a full recovery soon."

"Thank goodness! I was so worried - but thanks to you, I can continue pursuing my dream!"

"Your dream?"

"I always wanted to work in the medical field. Someday, I might be able to work in the same hospital as you, doctor!"

"Good luck, and be careful."

The patient smiled brightly as the doctor nodded in friendly silence.

No one was banished.

[video=youtube;Pu1-wV9DwkE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu1-wV9DwkE[/video]

IT IS NOW NIGHT 1. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 9/24 0:00 AM ~ 1:00 AM IN MY AREA (SEOUL/TOKYO)
- 9/23 NOON. NEW YORK CITY, USA
- 9/23 4:00 PM. LONDON, UK.

*NOTE: THOSE WHO DO NOT SHOW ACTION WITHIN THIS PHASE WILL RECEIVE A WARNING IN THE NEXT PHASE AND WILL EVENTUALLY BE MODKILLED IN THE PHASE AFTER THAT. IF YOU FEEL YOU ARE BUSY PLEASE NOTIFY ME.

Last edited:
Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - Night 1 - Good Doctor 9/23

I still have no idea of what is going on. :I

Ok, active, active.

Good thing my cousin has an Ipad. otherwise, I wouldn't be able to post.

Sooo, nothing seems to have really happened other that the one dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom