• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trauma Center - DOCTORS WIN - FINAL - Uncover The Truth - 10/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - Day 2 - Vulnerability 9/24

Woah some people are immune to the virus, so he might be one of them. In all honesty I find Parma the worst with her knowing she was infected and then knowing that CW wasn't. Vote: Parma

intuition, maybe?

anywho.

vote: coasting wingull

partly because i have received information that he was never infected.

which means he is probably a virus and should be eliminated at once

So in a game where the people who aren't infected are the innocents, your logic to voting me out is because you were informed I was never infected? Thats pretty much stating that you are targeting a townie.

Vote: Parma @Parma

Feel free to explain what your actual reasoning was, but that was definitley the scummiest thing we have to go off of right now...

Unvote: Coasting Wingull

VOTE: Parma

The flavor text publicly mentioned an infection (Alyssa) so perhaps that's how Parma recognized his character as infected?

I won't vote Wingull though, because not being infected is a very weak reason to mistrust someone when some of us are immune to viruses.
Plus he could have just not been targeted.

Last edited:

I'd apreciate if those votes were removed as your logic for voting me is because i'm not infected. If not, then atleast the people who aren't infected have a good idea who to target for lynches in the future.

Unvote: Wingull

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - Night 2 - Warning 9/25

"So you found out about me after all? Not bad for a little kid like you. I thought I had distracted you away from me perfectly..."

An elderly man chuckled as he sat at his desk in his office. A relatively young doctor approached the man and spoke with determination.

"It ends here, Mr. Mercer. You must make amends for what you did. The viruses you spread are never going to be of any use to humanity."

"Too late, though. I do not have the specimens." the man filed the papers on his desk as if it were an everyday basis.

"What...?"

"
Nous, and Sige are no longer in my hands. I hold the virus Aletheia, and Bythos will soon be gone. NEO-GUILT will ultimately take care of mankind."

"Before that happens, let's get rid of that virus inside you. The questioning can wait. You are never going to be able to live in this nation ever again."

People dressed in white and blue uniforms gathered around the old man who just finished signing a document.

"Let's just say that I have become rather too fond of NEO-GUILT. If you want to cure me, do what you must. However... you are right. I will never be able to live in this nation ever again..."

With a faint smile, Mercer walked past the doctor and out the door, ready to ride the ambulance that was waiting for him outside.

Parma, you are...
attachment.php

Patrick Mercer, the creator of Neo-GUILT viruses. You wanted to create the ultimate medicine for everlasting life to awake your wife, as well as design an artificial Healing Touch for doctors to help them with surgeries. However, your plan backfired when the doctors tried to stop you, and now you plan revenge on them. However... Neo-GUILT finds your body to be very suitable and has adjusted to live with you.

You have the ability to infect other humans - both doctors and citizens. You can infect up to 3 times.

At Night, send "Infect [Player]". Infection lasts for 3 phases.

Infection will not take place if your target is already infected with something else.

During the 3 phases of infection, you cannot infect anyone else until the victim is "free of illness".
However...remember that infections could fail. Time your infection right, and keep track on patients. Failing to infect someone will not count as used, but if the victims are cured before death, then your infection will count..
Certain doctors will be able to cure you - but the virus being part of your body, you will die when you are cured.

You are allied with Viruses. Eliminate all the Doctors to win. Killing Citizens will not affect your win.

Parma has been killed.

HIDDEN ABILITY: When you are killed, the unused viruses of NEO-GUILT will be destroyed, as they are all connected to the mother of NEO-GUILT, Aletheia.

This ability was not notified to Parma.

A whistle blew shrilly as a helicopter started to gain height. A young woman in a bright colored jacket waved at the aircraft leaving the scene where there had been a car accident. Good thing she had been in the area. Now the patients would be transferred to the hospital and receive better care on their broken bones.

Suddenly, she felt a pain in her heart. Her legs wobbled as she started to lose balance.

"No, damn it! No way - I can't die yet!" She yelled as she forced herself to walk back to her motorcycle.

"Screw the viruses! I'm a doctor! I've always wanted to be a hero for everyone!"

Dialing the phone installed in her bike, she grasped her chest as she breathed in deeply.

"Hello? Maria?" an urgent voice picked up.

"Hey, Chief - " the young woman started to say, then wiping her eyes, " - I'm the best hero out there, right?"

"What? Of course you are! The first moments are always crucial - and you're always there to save the day."

"Thanks, Chief." her voice trembled as she tried to keep herself steady... but failing. "Being a hero kicks ass..."

The motorcycle fell over along with the young woman with a crash.

"Maria? Maria?! Are you okay?"

There was no one to answer the phone anymore.

Tris79, you are...
attachment.php

Dr. Maria Torres, a paramedic specializing in first-aid. Hot-tempered and fired-up, you want to be a hero for everyone. You are quick to jump in action and you are the one who can help the patients throughout the hard times until they are completely cured.

You have the ability to Aid potential patients. Send "Aid [Player]", and you will help the patient to survive ONE MORE PHASE than their scheduled death. This will help them earn time to seek treatment and/or provide information as well. You will receive a notice if you targeted a patient correctly.

Your ability can work both Day and Night. However, you can only Aid ONE PLAYER PER PHASE.

A special event will take place when the moment presents itself.

You are allied with the Doctors. Exterminate the Viruses to win.

Tris79 died from GUILT infection

HIDDEN ABILITY: Maria Torres' strong spirit will guide the patients to safety. For now, the current infected victims will survive ONE MORE PHASE than their scheduled death.

This ability was not notified to Tris79.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS.

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 9/26 0:00 AM ~ 1:00 AM IN MY AREA (SEOUL/TOKYO)
- 9/25 NOON. NEW YORK CITY. USA
- 9/25 4:00 PM. LONDON. UK

[video=youtube;-sG4Q028l0I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sG4Q028l0I&feature=relmfu[/video]

*NOTE: THOSE WHO ARE INACTIVE, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE. IF YOU FAIL TO SHOW ANY ACTIVITY THIS PHASE, I WILL MOD-KILL YOU. AND I AM ONLY POSTPHONING THE MOD-KILL BECAUSE SOMEONE SENT ME A NOTE FOR ME TO SHOW MERCY. MWAHAHAHA.

Last edited:

we lost a doctor and a virus.

Um, is that good or bad? *still very confused*

Losing a doctor is awful, losing a virus is great!

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - Day 3 - Bad News 9/26

I'm posting this a little early since everybody seems to be done with the Night 2 phase.

A researcher was mixing up some medicine in his office. It was already late at night, and he was feeling very tired. He was pushing himself to the limit.

But he needed to continue. This nation needed him. Medicine must improve for the people. It was up to him to come up with a remedy.

"Shoot, this isn't the right one either..."

He turned off the boiling device and let the liquid cool down.

"Viruses... viruses... how to take care of them..." he muttered as he searched through the bookshelf. Taking out a few more books, he stacked them on top of his already cramped desk.

Choosing a thick book, he started to read under the dimly lit light, in hopes of finding more clues...

The next day, his colleagues found several books scattered on the floor, with a half-complete medicine inside a glass box. The researcher was asleep at his desk.

Forever asleep.

Razer, you are...
attachment.php

Victor Niguel, a genius researcher. You published several books on medicine and most of your theories are already widely accepted throughout the medical industry.

You have the ability to create special medicine that will enable instant cures that will work on ANY VIRUS.

However, you cannot use the cure twice in a row, as it takes time to develop. Send "Cure: [Player]" during the Day Phase, and you will receive a note if you correctly targeted a patient. You may use your special cure ONLY ONCE PER PHASE.

You are a Citizen. Help the Doctors and exterminate all the Viruses to win.

Razer was modkilled due to inactivity.

YOU HAD BEEN WARNED.

[video=youtube;ZmFY-ywZv2Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmFY-ywZv2Y&feature=channel&list=UL[/video]

IT IS NOW DAY 3. PLEASE SEND IN YOUR DAY ACTIONS. YOU MAY ALSO VOTE

THIS PHASE WILL BE UPDATED 9/27 0:00 AM ~ 1:00 AM IN MY AREA (SEOUL/TOKYO)
- 9/26 NOON. NEW YORK CITY. USA
- 9/26 4:00 PM. LONDON. UK

*NOTE: IF YOU ARE PERFORMING ACTIONS, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Should have said this earlier, but if some one could cure me it would be much appreciated.

Ack, modkilled uberdoctor. Not good.

Vote: Smasher 101 out of all the people that hopped on the bandwagon to get me out, besides Parma, he seems the most suspicious to me.

Also, i've been informed that Gliscorman is not a virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom