• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trauma Center - DOCTORS WIN - FINAL - Uncover The Truth - 10/6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - SIGN-UPS OPEN, BEGINNERS WELCOME, 9 SPOTS LEFT

yeah sure why not.

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - NOW ACCEPTING SIGN-UPS, BEGINNERS WELCOME

This sounds brilliant, I'm in.

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - SIGN-UPS OPEN, BEGINNERS WELCOME, 8 SPOTS LEFT

I shall play in this one.

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - SIGN-UPS OPEN, BEGINNERS WELCOME, 2 SPOTS LEFT

Sure, I'll play. ^^

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - SIGN-UPS OPEN, BEGINNERS WELCOME, 2 SPOTS LEFT

Eh sure I'll go for it.

And now, only subs are needed.

Come on people. Join now.

ANYBODY: If you want to join, I can change the balance a bit as well. Maybe I can get one or two people in the game.

But as of now, I'll just accept subs - and after probably 1 or 2 subs, I'll start the game
@Soulmaster; @Belarus.; Thank you!!

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - SIGN-UPS OPEN, BEGINNERS WELCOME, SUBS NEEDED

I'll sub!

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - SIGN-UPS OPEN, BEGINNERS WELCOME, SUBS NEEDED

Looking forward to starting!

YES!!!!

Thank you very much for your attention and showing interest in my game!! Everyone, I will do my best to be a good host - as this is my first, I want a good start!!

1 @Human;
2 @Razer;
3 @SageGaga;
4 @Hawkeye;
5 @Greece;
6 @Smasher 101;
7 @jokool;
8 @Mintaka;
9 @Neon Borealis;
10 @Coasting Wingull;
11 @Tris79;
12 @Garuru;
13 @GliscorMan;
14 @Parma;
15 @Belarus.;
16 @Soulmaster;

Subs
1.@Feralize;

Role PMs will be sent out to you!! Once you get them, please confirm in thread!!

After everyone confirmed, I will post the first phase along with the summarized rules (although many will be mentioned in your roles XDD)

Re: Trauma Center - Virus Attack - SIGN UPS CLOSED - UPDATE PENDING

Confirming my role.

Role...

GETTO DAZE!

Confirming my role!

Confirming mah role.

Confirming!

*NOTE: As this seems to be an unfamiliar game with new roles, I am getting questions on the roles. While questions are welcome, please wait till I post the finalized rules when I update the first phase.

I have recived my role~

Farming corn all day long~

(this means im cornfarming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom