• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Cancelled Games Trauma Center: Viral Infection - CANCELLED - 4/2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
attachment.php

"Beginning..."

This will be a small game with twelve players. Following the standard 1:3 ratio, there will be 3 mafia members, and 9 townies.

You don't need to know the contents of the Trauma Center series, as there isn't going to be anything special about the roles and abilites. I'll keep things simple and standard.

That's right, your usual mafia game... or is it?

*Those who played my non-mafia Trauma Center game: don't worry, there isn't going to be anything like infecting phase, or cure phase. This is a mafia game.

RULES
1. I'm the host - I'm the rules. If changes are needed, I'll be sure to change it.

2. Be nice, don't bully. If I find that you're not being civil, you're subbed out.

3. No Nameclaiming. Don't say what your character does for a living (they're all doctors anyways), or what their abilites are. Don't confirm anything. You'll be modkilled.

4. Don't share role PMs.

5. No Screenshots. No sirree. It's easier for me and everyone involved to play better without having to worry about screenshots.

6. You are allowed only one death post. But don't reveal anything. Don't use the 'Like' Button after death as well - you may be giving away vital information.

7. BE ACTIVE. Three consecutive phases without doing anything, and you're subbed out.

8. Outside communication is allowed. Just make sure you add me to conversations or send me a copy of your dialogues.

9. Please bold your votes/unvotes for voting. vote: a, unvote: a

10. NO MASS CLAIMING ALLOWED.

11. Post in the thread if you changed your username.

12. If you read the rules, please follow them.

13. NO quote pyramids. I know it's fun and funny and lolzy to do a quote pyramid, but NOT in the main thread please ;_; I'm fine with quote pyramids in PMs, but not the main thread - it's hard to scroll down the page if you do that ;_;

14. Play to your win conditions.

I solemnly swear that there will be no host events.

Each phase takes 24 hours. 1 day to lynch, 1 day to kill.
PHASES WILL BE UPDATED APPROXIMATELY AROUND 11PM GMT +9. This equals to 9 AM EST (GMT -5) with no daylight savings

I will do my best to answer questions as fair and square as possible as well.

Hope everyone has fun!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Trauma Center: Viral Infection - SIGN-UPS OPEN - 3/28

Count me in!

Me too. I'm in.

I am up for it :)

I'll join!

I would like in. :)

I'd like to be in!

I didn't notice this game until I saw DB's sig but I'd definitely like in.

1 @Momoka;
2 @Tailisu10;
3 @Neon Borealis;
4 @mariowie;
5 @Yatagarasu;
6 @CrackFox;
7 @Zima;
8 @Flame_;
9 @FrostyGaga;

Guys, I'm really sorry, but I'm afraid I'll have to cancel this game. A lot of things are happening in April, and I found that I won't be able to devote myself enough to this game as the host. I figured it would be better to cancel the game before it starts rather than having things messed up halfway.

I greatly appreciate your attention, and I would like to thank everyone of you who have signed up. For future notice, I will be hosting either Pokemon Bishounen Mafia or rehosting this Trauma Center Mafia in May. (Pokemon Bishounen Mafia might be more likely)

Again, thank you for showing interest, and see you next time!!

Understandable. I'll sign up again if you post it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom