• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy: Lounge/Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Trebloome Academy

Well I guess this is it eh?
Well goodbye yall.
I sincerely hope you enjoy the rest of the rp.

We're here at the springs, for everyone who didn't know.

Not that it really concerns me in any way.

Speaking of which, you brought up earlier that December was going to be a mentor to Yogen, in some way. Mind clarifying that, or would you prefer to keep it under wraps?

Wraps, for now. We're only two days in, so I'll let it wait, for a bit.

Will do.

On a completely unrelated topic, what's everyone planning for New Year's?

My boyfriend's family and he are coming over from Leeds -_- Oh, joy of joys!

I'm relaxing. I'll most likely be on, actually.

Your bf's from Leeds?
Yopu didn't tell yo mama that her sons bf is from where she is. That's it I'm not cooking for you no more. Make your own fucking food xD

AWWWW! Price promised Stacy a night out. She'll miss you. xDD

Going to New York City for the next two days so I wont be on at all. If Flames or Milotic need James for anything (mostly because they know him the best from other RPs), they are more than welcome to use him.

Hmm what can I use James for xDDDDD

I think I won't go there because it's a defo AIM talk xD

Neew Year I won't be on, if ya need me (doubtful, I'm mostly silent anyway) Feel free to use my character, just little bits though, don't go making big decisions for me :) If you do decide you need to use me, PM me or just put it in my Guestbook thingy or whatever it's called...I'm not really sure...IT's called a Guestbook on another site I'm on so...

Optimatum, don't get so cocky. Now that FLC has been kicked, you're the only one who needs watching.

I am not really doing anything for New Years so I will be around, although should the RP be placed on hold again until afterwards or what?

I'm not sure.

Also, The Anonymous has proposed a "Talent Contest."

Opinions?

Eh, I could honestly care less.

In other news, new avatar. How does it look?

Very nice. It's fitting.

By the way, I've always wondered. Is Lucien a character based off of yourself in real life?

Oh? What makes you think that?

I have no idea, actually. Call it intuition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom