• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy: Lounge/Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn my lateness. Everyone's already in a battle :|

I found out HiPS was a guy yesterday, got a warning for asking someone that like Justin Bieber what drugs there using, and laughed as i read Justin Beaver in the pm. Oh and HiPS is a guy!!! I thought he was a girl for so long.

Lolol.

You didn't know HiPS was a guy! That's like saying you didn't know Susan Boyle was male.

"Oh wait, news coming in"

Its been reported Simon Cowell has 'investigted' and found out Susan Boyle is actually female AND HUMAN.

SHOCK!!!!

I honestly don't know why I thought you were a girl. Then again I only started RPing not to long ago and other then now never really saw you anywhere.

Oh and since I'm not above shameless promotion Read this! Please!

Just to be sure you know I am a guy right tyler:p Since so many people assume I am a girl because of the username

I can only curse in german. :)

sucks since some of my teachers apperantly know some german as well :(

Oh and yes I am a guy.

Not to mention that I rarely see you RP as a guy, Tara.

Oh, and by the way, guys? Expect a big surprise soon from me and Sovereign. Just saying.

Ombrare- I know, I think it's because I can make more interesting things with female RP characters for some reason. The only male characters I have Rped here so far were Eric, Cooper, Marc, Nick (Wait I am not sure about that character) and well I think that's about it. Cooper and Marc being the main ones I do RP with (And Marc usually comes along with Zoey).

Oh it's okay I make a Pokemon appear for tyler isn't it? Since his character is just looking around

Is this the reason you picked Yanma or is it just a coincidence?

Bulbapedia said:
Jessie's Yanma

In The Thief That Keeps on Thieving!, a rookie Trainer named Tyler was about to capture a Yanma that his Piplup had weakened, when Team Rocket showed up, and Jessie captured it instead. They sent it to Giovanni; however, Team Rocket already had obtained a large number of Yanma and so Giovanni returned it to them. When Jessie used Yanma in battle, it used AncientPower and evolved into a Yanmega. During this time, another weakened Yanma got away. A third Yanma appeared afterwards, and Tyler finally captured that one.

Sorry for being away, everyone. Scholar's bowl. That's why I haven't been replying on MSN.

Sovereign- No problem
Tyler- O.O Wow lol! That is a coincidence I had forgotten that was the name of that trainer XD, I thought Yanma would just be interesting for someone to catch so that's why it came (Unless you had a particular Pokemon in mind that you already asked Sovereign for)

No I did not I had no idea what I wanted to be honest. You must have done it subconsciously I only fond it since I was going to chose whatever moves that were not called out which is all 4

Character Name:Jett Hurlan

Student/Teacher:Student

Sexuality:Heterosexual

Appearance: Jett is tall, has a preety well built out body from excavations, has black hair, blue eyes, and has a slight scar on his arm that he got protecting his Shinx from a wild Absol when he was 10. He typically wears Dark Blue Jeans, A Black T-Shirt with a Water Stone picture on it, a Sun Stone necklace, Tennis Shoes, an Emerald Green Bandanna, and a Lightweight Gray and Red Jacket. He usually has his PokeNav on his belt and his PokeTech on his wrist. He occasionally wears other necklaces he makes from the rare stones and gems he collects.

Background: Jett enjoys excavating rare stones and minerals all the time. His team, though this was not intentional, is built perfectly for assisting in excavations. He also enjoys Pokemon Contests, and breeding to some extent. His work has so far rewarded him with an egg that hatched into an Infant Riolu, which he keeps with him at almost all times. He is raising Riolu, and although he has many other pokemon, he is taking Storm (his Luxray), Aurora (his Riolu), and Blaze (his Monferno) with him for this new adventure.

Theme Song: the Gerudo Valley Theme. Its an instrumental song but the msyterious sounds of it make it a musical representation of Jett: no one knows much about him, good or bad. When i hear this song, i think of a *sparrow* for some reason that idk.

Personality: Jett usually is not one to start conflict and tries to resolve conflict whenever he sees it. He has a hidden romantic side, but no one has seen it as he is yet to find a girl that he feels like would return his feelings. He has been a lone *wolf* for most of his life in terms of love, but he hopes that, among many other things, will change in his time at the academy.

Other Notes: Not much else to write,

Last edited:
Denied.

Ever heard of a "Mary Sue", or "Special Snowflake"? He's Steven Stone's brother? Also, Trebloome is a boarding school, not a college. It's also not an "alternative" for getting kicked out of KPU. Feel free to make minor changes, 'till your accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom