• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy: Lounge/Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silver - You were denied; you're not a part of this RP, right now, so how could you be with Star?

Pokemon Tranier Blue - Denied. There's practically no character, there. Trebloome only accepts people they deem worthy; your character has no substance. You can edit, and try again.

And, everybody: Stop with the fighting. I don't want it it my thread.

I edited, and what I meant with being with Star, is that I was on her side, and also wanted to know the answer.

*Headdesk*

Ok, on topic: Where Is everyone in the Rp? I'm having a hard time figuring out where I should send Taylor. Is there anyone in the lunchroom?

Jett is in the garden by the Heart Dorm

Andrew is with Josh, trying to figure out where Joe went off to, and Yogen's trying to find his way out of the Shattered Grove, but failing to do so.

Okay, I'm calling it quits. I don't have enough time X_X

I can understand that, Timpeni. A shame, you were quite a good RPer.

Oh, and I'm honestly fine with Silver, ShadowJake, and Teh Stroodl. I'm not really one to hold grudges against people unless they actually do something to tick me off.

I was wondering if you were still taking members? I'd like to make up a profile and join.

yes we are, only a student though as teachers are full. and i'm not a gm.

Yes, we're still accepting sign-ups. We're always accepting.

Sorry, forgot to reply to you. It's good, but I'm looking for it to be a bit... "Thicker". Trebloome accepts those who are good enough to draw their attention. A lot of people beat the Elite Four; Trebloome searches for living, breathing bodies, hearts, minds, and souls. This is just as much of a psychological RP, as it is a school.

Added a little bit to backgorund and personality. If its not enough I'll do more.

The personality's good. The background is a bit bare, still, however.

Character Name: John Alor

Student or Teacher: Student

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: John is tall with tan skin. He has brown hair which he is king of short. He sometimes spikes his hair up and sometimes down. He is muscular and has a body that most girls are attracted to. He usually wears plain white T-shirts and button up T-shirts without a collar. He is very handsome and is hard to resist. He ikes to smell nice and wear lots of deoderant. He keeps his Pokeballs on his belt on his pants because he usually wears jeans. He wears high top basketball sneakers that are red and white with red laces. He wears a puca necklace (which is a necklace with litte stones on it in case you didn't know.).

Background: John was raised in the Kanto region. At 10 years old he received a Charmander from Professor Oak. He trained up his Charmander and he caught a few other Pokemon. He used to want to become a Pokemon Master but, now he doesn't. His life long dream is to become a professional football or baseball player. His life in the Kanto Region was always so, boring and he is hoping that a new school means new places and oppurtunities. Even though he is excited about his new school he will always miss the Kanto Region. At his old school all the girls used to like him. He hopes that won't change here. Full of high hopes and a good spirit he is ready to go to his new school.

Pokemon: Charizard, Snorlax, Swampert, Raichu, Umbreon and Mamoswine.

Theme Song: ( I'll put one later...)

Personality: He is flirty. He likes to go on dates and things like that. He is funny. He likes playing sports, especially baseball. He is a good Pokemon battler. He usually doesn't get mad but, when he does boy does he get mad. He gets in fights a lot with other boys. He likes to focus on girls and relationships. He likes being in a relationship. He isn't afraid to flirt with girls and ask them out. If you dare him anything he will probrably do it. He hits on girls a lot but, isn't a player. He doesn't easily break relationships. But overall he is a nice boy with good humor.

Other Notes:Sparrow wolf.

(This is my new post)

(A wolf’s mournful howl led me here, and a little sparrow’s sweet song made me stay))

Character Name: Quewyn Krueger (Prefers to be called “Wyn”)

Student or Teacher: Student
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: The first impression that most will have of Wyn is a picture of frailty. She stands at five feet two inches and has a willowy figure, a tiny wisp in comparison to her rambunctious cousins. Her face is heart shaped and her smile is shy and sweet, an inner light seeming to suffuse her from within when she’s truly happy. Her eyes are a soft blue-violet and her silver grey hair is usually styled in a thick braid; if it’s down it reaches to just above her backside and her bangs usually cover her eyes slightly. She is very pale, and she blushes easily when embarrassed.
Being raised among tailors Wyn has a good knowledge of clothing fashions, cuts and fabrics. She prefers jewel tones that warm her skin, and wears simple jeans and shirts with jackets and short boots but does have a fondness for well made dresses when the occasion calls for it.
Background: Wyn was born in a foreign city on a sweltering June morning. Her mother Nora, a CEO of a highly known Pokémon invention company felt that it was unfair for Wyn to grow up under a workaholic mother and a set of nannies- so after her first birthday the girl was sent to live with her aunt and uncle (on her father’s side.) in another country. Her father, Thomen was a guitarist and vocalist for a semi-popular band only known as “The Wandering Bards” and was killed in an accident before Wyn was born.
Nora would never really admit it to people but the loss of Thomen broke her heart; he had been able to see the woman behind the CEO title after he died she buried herself in work. Wyn grew up, learning about the tailor’s trade and finding a solace and outlet in music to help her cope with the sense of displacement. She heard small word from her mother over the years; the woman sending letters and seemed more of a tentative distant relative then a mother. Wyn was ten years old when she received a gift from her uncle; a wonderfully crafted mandolin; her introduction into her heritage.
Being a shy kid, with few friends made Wyn have trouble getting to know kids her age and when she was thirteen she received a Vulpix from a local professor. She named him Alexei and he became her closest companion. As she grew up he was always at her side and many people got used to the sight of her playing her mandolin, Alexei nestled against her feet. Her talent of music served her well; those that heard her play never really forgot her songs; she seemed to put every ounce of herself into her music and played from her very soul. People usually feel a strong emotional reaction to her music and it reaches them on some level that they don’t quite understand. Practice, talent and years of work seem to have lent to this, but something more may be at work.

Pokémon: Vulpix (Alexei), Pidgeotto (Zarya)

Theme Song: The Bard’s Song (Blind Guardian) the idea that music and song can linger long after the creator is gone seems to have a very fitting importance with Wyn.

Personality: Wyn wears her heart on her sleeve; she is compassionate and hates to see others hurt. She has trouble making friends because she is very shy (due to her stammer, accent and looks) and has trouble speaking easily when she meets someone new. When she does make friends, she is loyal and will defend them strongly. Since she’s small Wyn dislikes being coddled and has a faint independent streak. She’s sensitive and can be hurt easily it will take her some time to get past it. Wyn doesn’t really understand teasing and can take it literally at times, when she blushes her skin turns a deep pink and her stammer worsens.

Other Notes: Wyn has a stammer and it’s always made her self conscious, also due to her shy ways and trouble making friends she can usually feel very lonely, falling back on her music and Pokémon for comfort. Those things do make her happy and she has a strong, supportive bond with her aunt, uncle and cousins which is a comfort. For reference Wyn was born in London, England and raised in St. Petersburg, Russia.
It goes without saying that Wyn loves music. Composing, playing and tinkering with different instruments make her extremely happy. She possesses a huge collection of CD’s ranging on all genres of music and she has piles of music theory and composition books.

Being part of a tailor’s family had led to Wyn being able to name and pick out a wide array of fabrics and she enjoys making her own clothes when able. Once she gets to know people Wyn loves to be able to help other in shopping for a new wardrobe.

Wyn has a great interest in history and literature; she enjoys poetry and likes to try her hand at writing lyrics. She likes to read up on history and the behavior of Pokémon. The life stories of musician and composers are something she always wants to learn. Also she loves to dance and knows how to waltz.

Silver - Pending. A more descriptive background and personality.

Pokemon Trainer Blue - Denied. There's no reason Trebloome would willingly seek out that character. It's also very, very bare...

Sorrows Solace - Accepted. That was one of the best sign-ups that we've had in a long time. And, wonderful theme song, by the way...

House Heart - Kricketot

-Dances- Woohoo! Thanks so much. Two questions; how do you determine what House you're in (Heart, Soul and all?) and does the Art classes include music?

Art Class? That would be Zoey's class XD

Anyways no it doesn't have music, it's mostly art with paintings and drawings etc

That's a travesty! D:

Kidding, I'm sure Wyn will find plenty of places to practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom