• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy: Part II Lounge/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, I sent you a PM regarding the plot, and figured that I should probably wait until you respond before I jump back into the RP. I have (mostly) caught up...

Colorado was good. Got to visit some family. Went to a modelling shoot to support my cousin.

And, don't worry about it, Kyuu. I'll PM you right away.

Oh man another skip. I get the idea why it just felt like bad timing for something I wanted to write. Ah well, the chance will come again.

I didn't want to skip; I felt that there were still a few things that needed to be discussed. I've received complaints, though.

Hope you weren't talking about the post I made earlier. I didn't mean to make it sound like a complaint.

I'm also waiting for a pm back from you before I start posting Sov.

Don't worry Tyler, I wasn't talking about you. I'll message you right away.

This is a public service announcement. On Tuesday, August 9th, 2011, I will most likely be absent for most of the day, as it is my birthday. This has been a public service announcement.

I'm working on a few things, right now. Just bear with me for a bit, and I'll have the seminar up and running. If you guys want, you could have a battle, while you're waiting.

Hey, Sov, I've got a question about Miranda's pokemon team. Should I unevolve/replace some of them, because they seem a bit too powerful for a student's team. I also think I should change her History a bit.

Her team is currently: Ninetales, Starmie, Heracross, Jolteon, Gyarados, and Gliscor. I was thinking of making Starmie to Staryu, Jolteon to Eevee, replacing Gyarados with Krabby, and Gliscor with Phanpy.

You don't necessarily need to, though it would probably balance things out, a bit. I like the feel of your new team. If you like it too, I say go for it.

And, what about her history? Her Pokemon, or just in general?

Yeah, I like the new team as well. :)

And, I changed her history about her pokemon league history. At first I had that she entered the Johto League and lost in the first round, and that she eventually made it to the semi-finals in the Unova league, but I changed it so that she only made it to Round 3 and then lost.

Sounds great, Johto.

And it looks like we're finally back up and running! Let's try to get as much RP in as we can, before Friday. I'll be heading to Colorado for a photo shoot with my cousin, for a week or so.

Seeing as how tomorrow I'll be scarce for my birthday, I'll make up for it on Wednesday and Thursday.

I really hope you don't miss the chance to participate in the next part of the plot, which should come up soon. I wish you could have been present for the masquerade.

Me too. I plan on being more present. However, I'm needed around the house, what with my mom working and my dad having business.

Just give it your best shot Calvin. I'm not sure what Sov had in mind for the seminar itself, so I guess folk can wrap up stories or we can set up clubs (maybe information booths) for them to explore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom