• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Trebloome Academy: Part II Lounge/Sign-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too, but I just started school yesterday, so today I had my full day and I already got coursework shovelling down my throat, yes Food Tech xD

It GCSE year....so I'll see the best I can do

Since I'm at loose ends waiting for news about work and looking for jobs on the side there's more free time. I'm in.

I'd love to continue this RP, but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to post actively. I'm starting to get more and more homework, but I'm still in!

Great. I'll get ready to post. Feel free to ask anything, discuss things of interest, etc. Let's get some lifeblood flowing back into our two threads.

Since I haven't been involved in the RP until a while ago when I signed up, could anyone give me a recap or let me know what I've missed so far?

Just skim the pages. There's been talking, setting up of group activities and changes to classes (outside lessons with students want them.) That's all I know.

There's too much that's happened to give you an accurate recap. I would recommend skimming, as well.

I forgot to tell you guys. Tomorrow there's gonna be a pep rally at my school so I might not be online until later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom